‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Screams.

Ava sat in her living room patiently waiting for Steve's arrival, she didn't watch T.V and she didn't read, she just sat in silence staring out of the window on occasion, her thoughts were empty because she had been up all night due to a nightmare; screams. The mans screams plagued her dreams, there was no way to get rid of them.

Her attention was pulled to the door and Steve walked in, but this time he wasn't alone. Ava stared slightly nervous at the man standing next to him, he wore a nice suite with black sunglass. His face had some facial hair and the hair on his head was spiked up ward.

He pointed at her and then looked to Steve, "She looks...dull." His hand then went to the back of his head as Steve walked over to her, she moved slightly on the couch so he could sit. Her blue eyes back on the other man who had removed his glasses and was now standing in the entrance of her living room.

"Ava, this Tony. He's a friend." Tony gave a slight awkward wave. "Did you sleep at all, you look horrible." Steve spoke while licking his lips.

She shook her head "No, his screams...they won't stop." Steve's face fell when she spoke of it. Causing her to shift in her spot slightly, she was uncomfortable and felt like she was being judge. "Can you help me?" Her eyes landed on Tony. "Get My memories back?"

Tony crossed his arms and tapped his chin with his finger "I can't say that I can, but I can say that I will try." A smirk played at her lips as hopped filled her body, maybe she could figure it out; figure out who the screams belonged to and find out why they hurt her so much.
Ava stared at the t.v in front of her, Steve and Tony stood in the kitchen watching her. Tony was able to bring up some recording of her on the screen, her, Steve, a man named Sam and the man. The man she saw in her dreams, Bucky.

Her eyes scanned the screen, she was laughing and joking around. She was having an argument with Steve over something, her eyes narrowed as she stared at Bucky. The way he watched her, the way he tensed up when another man would stand near her. "Do you remember anything?" She hear Steve and shook her head, none of this seemed to be true. It was her on the screen, but it didn't feel like she was ever there.

Leaning back she sighed, "This is never going to work." Her hands rested on her lap, her eyes looked over to Steve. "You've never done this before,help someone like me." She leaned forward and place her face in her hands. It was frustrating for her and them.

"Instead of staying in the house, let's go get some food." Steve spoke causing Tony to clap, snap and agree. Ava let out a small laugh at his actions causing them both to look at her.

"I lost my memory, I didn't loose my sense of humor." They both gave her a nod and soon left the house in search of food.

Ava entered her house after a lon g day with Steve and Tony, they got food and did some window shopping; seeing as she had no money she couldn't buy anything, and she refused to let them buy something for her.

She stood in the entrance and just looked around, it was so silent. So empty. Taking a few steps in she stopped, scanning the kitchen. Looking over she scanned the living room, she was trying to find something but she didn't know what it was. Taking a few more steps she stoppes before the stairs, her eyes went to the wall and she squinted. There was a mark, a very small knife mark in her wall.

'How did that get there?' Her hand touched it softly and could feel the indent, it was cold. Pulling her hand away she stood up straight and looked up the stairs, "um. Jarvis?" She spoke feeling kind of strange. "Yes miss Matthews." She took a step and looked at the stairs. "Why is there a knife mark in my wall?" She took a few steps up and looked at the wall.

"Because of the fight between Bucky and Ryan, miss Matthews." Bucky , why did her heart ache when she heard that name? 'Who the hell is ryan? Dismissing his comment she took up the stairs to get ready for bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Ava dreams of Bucky but she doesn't know who he is and what he meant to her. It must be so painful to dream of someone's screams all night, ugh. Anyways I tried to make this chapter night and long.
Don't worry Bucky will be here soon. :)