‹ Prequel: Thank You.
Status: Finished.

Distant Memories.

Remember.

She sat in her living room staring at the screen in front of her, she couldn't figure it out. The man was different on the videos then she saw today, he was violent . Ava rubbed her eyes, they were starting to hurt from watching the same clips over and over again, Bucky . She looked towards her kitchen and stood up, making her way over she opened one of the cabinet doors.

She stared at the package in front of her, Dunkin Donuts coffee. It sat with a small layer of dust over it, narrowing her eyes she picked it up and examined it. Her fingers folded it over to look at the back, there was a note.

I found this for you, since you were running out.

Bucky


Ava placed her hand over her mouth, the images slowly coming back to her; her head started to throb. She saw his hand in front of her face with the coffee, she saw his blue eyes. So kind yet so lost, she remembered thanking him before he left.

The coffee package fell to the floor as she clentched her head, the pain wasn't subsiding this time and was causing tears to flow down her cheeks. She felt hands on her shoulders and looked up, Steve stared down at her with a sympathetic look on his face.

"I-I remember when I first met him..." She spoke, her voice a little cracked; the pain in her head become a dull throb as she sat on the floor. Just staring at the coffee.

"Anything else?"

She shook her head softly, she couldn't remember anything else. There was nothing else for her to remember at that moment, her mind was tires from that memory alone. She felt Steve lift her from the ground with ease, walking over he placed her on the couch and watched her.

"What Steve?"

He sighed and ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair, looking everywhere but her "Don't worry, He'll find his way back to you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?

Comments?