Status: Writing with my thumbs, bare with me.

Stay High.

Alone.

Steve had joined the army for the tenth time, but this time was different; this time they accepted him. When he told Ariel and Bucky, Ariel couldn't help but to jump for joy. How ever Bucky wasn't the most thrilled out there, he thought it was dumb idea. Steve was asking to get killed, but non the less-He supported his best friends choices.

"I'm with you til' the end of the line buddy." Bucky would put his arm around Steve and give him a small pat. She could see how uncomfortable it was for Steve, but he never complained. Steve Rogers was a man who never complained and always tried to do the best he could.

It wasn't long until they were both off, Bucky back to war and Steve out to train. Leaving her completely and utterly alone. "You both better write me every day." Ariel spoke while pointing a finger at them, Bucky gave her a smirk and Steve looked away shyly. "I'm serious, if you don't; your bosses will hate me."

This had gotten both of their eyes on her, a small smirk played its way onto her lips as she nibbled at her bottom one. "I want to make sure that you guys are safe." A pout found its way onto her lips causing Bucky to move to her side.

"Baby, I told you...nothing will stop me or us from coming home to our girl." His words were smooth and yet they calmed her, her head rested on his shoulder as Steve looked out of the window. In a matter of hours, she wouldn't have them. In a matter of hours, she would be alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.?

I am so sorry that this chapter is so short. The next one will be longer.