Sequel: Running

All Because Of You

Angie, the SLUT!!

"Ryan! Oh my gosh, it's been so long!" Angie yelled as she ran to Ryan and jumped into his arms. He gave her a giant hug and she wrapped her legs around his waist, like when you hold a five-year-old. It was cute. If I ever tried that, I'd probably hurt myself on his belt buckle. That would be pretty bad. He put her down and smiled.

"I missed you, Angie. Don't ever leave again."

"I tried not to but John's new girlfriend made me go." She said. "Where's Brett?" Ryan looked down, then up at me, then back at her.

"We, uh...split."

"When?" She gasped.

"Like a half a week ago."

"I'm so sorry. Why did you split? Who said it first?"

"He did. He thought I was...cheating."

"Were you?" She said in a deeper voice, like she'd beat him up if he said yes.

"Well, not really,"

"What!" She sounded pissed.

"Well, I was dating him but I liked someone else."

"Who?"

"A new kid."

"Eeuuww! You like a greeny?"

"I'm dating a greeny." He finally said he was dating me. I finished putting my books away and shut my locker and turned around.

When Angie saw me, she looked like her biggest crush just asked her out. Her whole face turned red and she kept averting her eyes from me. She totally likes me. She is kinda cute, too. Hey! You have a boyfriend! Stop thinking of her like that! A voice yelled in my head.

"Hi," I said and held out my hand to her. "I'm Tyler."

"Tyler, huh?" She said. "That's a cute name for a cute boy."

"Tyler's my boyfriend." Ryan said, budding in so Angie will know that I'm taken. Ryan can be very mean sometimes.

Angie looked down, hurt that all the cute ones are either gay or taken. Am I really that cute? I asked myself. The bell for first period rang. Time for morning study hall. Everyone got morning study hall. It was for students who need help on their homework or time to finish their homework. It was really helpful for me because most of my day, I was with Ryan, not doing my homework.

"I have to go now. Bye, babe." Ryan said and gave me a kiss and ran off to his classroom. I stood there with Angie.

That was the first time he kissed me in front of someone in school. That was the first time he called me "babe". Does he really like me that much, or was it just to tell Angie without words to back the fuck off or I'll slit your throat in your sleep? Oh, well.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Uhhm, Jarnish." She said.

"Me, too. Let's go." I said and we walked to our classroom and sat next to each other.

I was finishing up some math when I felt a hand on my thy. I stopped writing and looked down. It was Angie's hand. I tried to push it out of my mind but the urges were still there. The urge to leave to the bathroom with her. But you're taken by Ryan! And he's not a whore! A voice yelled in my head. Oh, my God. I thought to myself. This is going to be a long year.
I went back to doing my math and stopped, less than one minute later, she had her hand slide up higher. Ok, you should say something now. That voice told me. I ignored it. Then she went too high.

"That area is for my boyfriend." I said and grabbed her wrist and moved it into her own lap.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I think you're like really hot and when I look at you, I want to-"

"I'm taken," I cut her off. "By an amazing guy. Please don't ruin us."

"Okay," She said quietly and sat there doing nothing for the rest of the period. The bell rang and we walked in the hallway to our next class.

"Um, Tyler, is that your name?" She said.

"Yeah, what?" I asked.

"Um, you won't tell-"

"I won't tell Ryan about your hand. Don't worry." I said and she sighed in relief.

I went to my next class and she went to hers - english. We all had lunch together so at least both Ryan and I were happy. I was happy to see Ryan and Ryan was happy to see Angie and I.

"I'm going to go get food." I said and got up. Ryan followed me, along with Angie.

"I missed you so much, Rylie." She said in a small voice like a little girl. She gave him a hug and he rubbed her back. I became a little jealous now. I turned around and waited for the line to move.

"What's up with your friend? Why is he so anti-social? Is he...emo?" She asked Ryan, loud enough for me to hear. I spun around quick and blew up in her face.

"I'm not emo, you bitch! Are you trying to piss me off because I didn't let you feel me up this morning? Well, I'm sorry that I'm staying faithful to my boyfriend!" I snapped and walked to the other line, away from them. Well, her. Ryan left her and came running after me.

"She what?" He asked.

"In study hall, I'm sitting there trying to do my math that I never got to finish, because I was making out with you, and she's sitting there sliding her hand up my thy! I told her 'no'. Is she always like this?" I vented. The kid in front of me heard me and turned his head around and stared at me.

"What are you looking at?" I snapped. He spun his head back around.

"Don't worry about her." Ryan said and the line moved up and we ordered our lunches and sat back down at our table. Angie was there already eating. Ryan sat down, leaving me the only empty seat - next to Angie. I threw my tray down and sat in the chair.

"What's up with you?" Amber asked.

"Bad case of PMS." Ryan answered.

"Again? Jesus, how many times can a guy get his period in one month?"

"Amber, just keep texting and don't worry about anything." Ryan said and we all ate in silence. Until Angie broke the silence.

"I wish Brett were here. It would be more fun." She said. I was about to slap this bitch. Luckily, I didn't and just ignored her most of the time. All of a sudden, I feel a hand grab me and I jumped up fast and yelled.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"I, uh, forgot a napkin." I ran and got one and ran back to our table and sat down.

"A napkin?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, you know how you always need to grab one." I said, bolding out the last two words so he'd know that she's doing it again.

"Oh, I know that feeling." He said and threw his hand on me and held me. I held in a moan.

"I bet you do." I said softly. If I spoke at a normal tone, that moan might slip out and everyone would know I'm getting touched grabbed.

Angie giggled and placed her hand on my knee. Omfg! Don't move up! I screamed in my head and she slid her hand slowly up my thy. I threw my elbow on the table and covered my mouth with my hand so nothing lets out. Since when did I become the groping station? Oh yeah, when this slut bag came back. She got higher and higher and grabbed...Ryan's hand! He swatted her hand off me and stood up fast, knocking his chair over and started screaming at her.

"You slut! I can't believe you! You're feeling up my boyfriend! Get away from him, he's mine!" Ryan yelled.

"Well, I want him to be mine and I won't stop until he is mine!"

"Well, you're too late so go find someone else to touch!"

The whole cafeteria was silent. All eyes were on us three. I felt humiliated and my eyes welled up with tears and I ran out of the lunchroom away from that slut, and away from my loud mouth boyfriend.