Status: In Process

Chicago Is so Two Years Ago

(c) 2005-2015 madtwatter

Ellie Urquart was born in Nottingham, England, on August 27th, 1979 to William Urquart and his muggle-born wife, Dianne Miller. Her parents were members of the Order of the Phoenix, a secret society founded by Albus Dumbledore to oppose Lord Voldemort during the First Wizarding War. In 1980, they were killed by Death Eaters and in the request of Dianne's secret will; Ellie was given to her muggle grandmother. Ellie's muggle grandmother, Betty Miller, lived within Atterton, England. Dianne desperately wanted her daughter out of the dangerous wizarding world within England and in her will requested that her mother move Ellie out of the country in order to receive full custody. Together the two immigrated to the United States of America and moved to Wilmette, Illinois.

In Illinois, Ellie attended Romona Elementary School and immediately became the outcast because of her British accent. She only became friends with a fellow outcast named Pete Wentz, they grew close and their friendship continued into the fifth grade. In 1991, at the end of the fifth grade, Ellie told Pete that her other grandmother from Scotland was fighting for custody and that she might have to move out of the country. This other grandmother, Minerva McGonagall, won full custody and planned for Ellie to move out to Scotland. Pete became saddened by this news and exchanged addresses with Ellie in order to stay in contact. At the age of twelve she first attended Hogwarts and was sorted into the Hufflepuff house, just like her mother. Right away Ellie made friends, becoming best friends with Cedric Diggory and Susan Bones. In her third year, with the encouragement of Cedric she joined the Hufflepuff Quidditch team and became a chaser. She is now in her fourth year and has missed her life back in Illinois, but has grown very close to Professor McGonagall and has even developed a crush on Cedric.

DISCLAIMER:
As you should already know I do not own Harry Potter, the wizarding world, and all of the characters associated with this theme. This fan-fiction story is based off of the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire novel and film. Expect some minor spoilers if you have not read or watched the fourth edition within the world of Harry Potter.

This was my first story ever written, it was posted on Quizilla in 2005 when I was just a fifth grader. As you read this story you will realize I had created a fan-fiction combining my two favorite crushes at the time, Cedric Diggory and Pete Wentz. Although, this combination is very strange, I decided to revise and rewrite this story to post to my readers on Mibba. I hope this story makes you laugh, smile, and think as I had intended at the age of eleven. I hope you enjoy reading!