Status: In Process

Chicago Is so Two Years Ago

Transfiguration Courtyard

Professor Dumbledore looked confused, but had to read the name, "Harry Potter. Harry Potter?" Everyone in the room gasped in shock because Harry was not old enough to enter himself into the goblet. For the past few days many have tried to trick the goblet into letting them enter, but none were successful due to being underage. Dumbledore yelled, "Harry Potter!" I watched as Harry Potter slowly rose from his seat within Gryffindor, I watched, as he looked confused but still preceded to walk up to the front of the Great Hall.

"He's a cheat; he's not even seventeen yet!" Someone from the tables yelled.

“We now have our... Four champions, but in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory, the tri-wizard cup!” Professor Dumbledore explained, looking over at the contestants standing with the professors of Hogwarts. As everyone continued to cheer for the chosen contestants, the ones chosen followed the professors into a back room to begin their journey for the tri-wizard tournament.

The next day I was sitting in the Transfiguration Courtyard with other Hufflepuff students who were celebrating with Cedric. Many of the students were upperclassmen that were either on the Quidditch team or were in Cedric's group of friends. Cedric was lying down while resting his head on my lap; I guess you could say we were talking again. However, he still has not broken things off with Cho. I tried not to think about it so I looked around at the many guys who were surrounding us. One of them was named Gregory Munslow, a student within Cedric's class, who made badges supporting Cedric.

"Who made these?" Cedric asked.

"I did, watch," Gregory smiled as everyone watched his badge. Everyone saw as the badge flipped from, "Cedric Diggory a true champion" to "Potter Stinks". I looked around watching as many laughed and wore the badges. Many within Hogwarts disliked Harry Potter, as he was underage but still managed to illegally enter into the tournament. I, on the other hand, was in the same class as Harry and refused to wear the badge. "Where's your badge, El?" Gregory continued, holding out a badge for me.

"I don't want one."

"Why not? Just because you and Potter are in the same year doesn't mean you have to support him. We all know he cheated to get his name into that goblet!" Gregory explained, giving me a badge and forcing me to take it. I gave him a dirty look and handed back the badge, I really did not want it. Even though everyone is saying Harry is a cheat, I actually know him and know that he would never do something like that.

"Come on El, just wear one," Craig told me. I looked at his school uniform and noticed he was also wearing the badge, which I could not believe. Right now I was so upset with my classmates because I knew they were better than this, their hatred for Harry was so uncalled for. It was not like them to disrespect someone like this; I knew Gregory was the one behind this. I still never understand why he was not sorted into Slytherin.

"You guys, I think Ellie is right, we shouldn't be wearing these," Cedric agreed looking at me as I refused to take a badge. I did not want to wear the badge and have Harry see, when we have a lot of the same classes. I knew the badges were wrong and that they were a bad idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fact #11: The Transfiguration Courtyard is a grassy area that contains a large overgrown tree and a Armillary Sphere that stands within the center. The Transfiguration department, Classroom 1B, and the entrance to the Headmaster's office is located around this courtyard.