Status: this is for a contest

Twist in My Story

Chapter 2

We are practically the same person, minus the gender difference.

Jax and I walked the same way, talked the same way, liked the same music, movies, shows, video games, it's weird.

My phone rang, "Well hi there," answering as soon as I read his name.

"Whatcha doin?" he asked nonchalantly.

"My hair, my make up, you know all those pretty girl things," I chuckle.

"Good, get all dolled up," he laughed, "I'm gonna come grab you."

"Okay, too do what?" this was a normal thing for us.

"I don't know we'll figure it out, I'll be there in ten love ya," he waits.

"I love you too," I hang up and continue doing my make up.

It doesn't really matter how I look, but I prefer black skinnes, showing of my curves, with any color tank top, today was black laced, and a cardigan, grey is my current choice, and to top out of black low top converse. My make up is always dark minus the sparkling grey eye shadow and I never wear anything on my lips my natural color, it's okay with me.

By the time I am done straightening my hair Jaxon is pulling into my driveway and is impatiently laying on his horn.

"I hear you god Dammit!" Yelling and smiling all at the same time.

"Well let's go!" he threw his cigarette butt in my driveway.

"You and them nasty ass menthol!" I say as I open the door to the beat up Ford car and light my own cigarette.

"You and them nasty non menthol," he mocks.

"How's life? I feel like we haven't talked in ages?" it is sarcastic, we see each other at least every other day and text about stupid shit from when we wake up till when we fall asleep. Although the past few weeks it has been every day.

"Yes that whole ten minutes was such a long time," he gawks and grins his corney grin.

"It was, I thought I was gonna die!" I smile back softly.

Okay maybe I like Jax a little, but our friendship means too much to me to ever say anything to him and I'm pretty sure he doesn't feel the same way or know that's how I feel.

"So where are we going?" He glances at me.

"Wanna just go to your place and play play station?" We both take interest in the same games.

"Yeah but I wanna go to game stop first cause I wanna get this game."

"What game?" Normally we just play Call of Duty or something.

"I want to introduce you to Skyrim."

"I've heard of it before, I think it sounds stupid."

"Woah, don't insult the Skyrim, you don't even know!" He raises an eyebrow.

"Getting a tad bit snippy are we?" I giggle at him.

"Woah!"

We both laugh.