Status: this is for a contest

Twist in My Story

Chapter 4

We finish lunch and go back to the living room to watch what ever was on his movie list on the play station. He sit on his side me on mine, normal.

"This movie is so boring Jaxon," I glance at him out of the corner of my eyes during the forth movie we are watching.

"It's hilarious what are you talking about?" he started laughing.

"Uhm. No, it's not it's so damn boring I could sleep."

"Awee," He pokes me in the side making me jump, "Don't do that."

"Jaxon," I shriek, "Don't do that," my hand covers my side for protection.

"Don't do what, what happened?" he keeps poking from one side to the other to the other making me squirm. I love the attention and affection, but something just doesn't feel right.

"On a serious note though, if you want you can just crash here tonight and I can take you home before work tomorrow if you want," he stops jabbing at my sides.

"I assume you mean crash here, on the couch?" There is a boundary to our friendship, and I feel sleeping in his bed crosses both of ours. Though sleeping in his beds is one of those "in my wildest dreams" things, I still think we would both agree it crosses a boundary line.

"Well, I mean, that's up to you, the bed is a full, there's plenty of room," he shrugs and looks back to the movie that clearly neither of us are watching any more.

I am astonished, and excited but I don't one hundred percent know why. I don't want to compromise the friendship, but as I said before "wildest dreams"

"Sure," playing it cool, "Just don't touch me, gross," I grin.

"Who you calling gross?"

"Awe, whatcha gonna do," I love teasing him.

He punched my arm, "Ow, ya dick," I hit him back with my full strength.

"You hit like a girl," he smirks.

"Hmmmm, I wonder why," I punched him again.

This continued for the remainder off the movie. Like normal.