Status: this is for a contest

Twist in My Story

Chapter 6

Everything's always so blurry, some a moving blur, the peripherals, someone's next to me, but I can't make out who, suddenly there's a lost screech, next thing I see is black, no blur, just black.

I jolt back into reality and look at the clock, 3am. I look over at Jax who is sleeping and debate on waking him up.
That dream always feels so real, but it can wait till morning, maybe he'll know why I'm having it over and over again. He still has a tight grip on me and I decide not to fight it,or the body heat coming of off him, but to try to fall back asleep.

I wake up four hours later, 7a.m., what the hell. Crawling out of bed and dragging my feet I head to the kitchen, he made lunch yesterday so, I'll gladly do breakfast today.

Eggs with toast, simple, and good, although I think I slightly remember a time when I disliked them. I brewed coffee while I made breakfast, Jax is not a coffee drinker, unless it's loaded with french vanilla and sugar which is an easy concept for me because I am the same way.

7:30 breakfast is ready, I take the coffee in first, one cup on his night stand the other on... his? Mine? Whatever. Going back out for the plates and grabbing forks, I start to think about last night. About how we were,about how I felt, about how I FEEL about it. What do I feel? I realize I'm just standing infront of him sleeping when my thoughts clear my fogged mind, "Jax, hun, breakfast," grumbling he turns his back to me, "Jaxon Andrew, come on," I nudge him with my elbow, "Wake. Up." Again a deep, low, groggy grumble.

Huffing I set his plate on his night stand, put mine on THE other side and climb on the bed, jumping from my knees in the process, "Jaxon, wake up, wake up, wake up," nothing. "Jaxon I'm gonna tickle the shit out of you," I went for his feet, they are the most ticklish besides his neck, why do I know that, my mind chirps in and forthe time being I choose to ignore it.

He slides hits foot away from me and I am left with no choice, for the jugular I go. It only takes second for him to react and grab right behind my knees with one arm and drop me down to the bed, "What do you want," he mumbles.

"I made breakfast," I pointed to the side table.

Sitting up the clearly exhausted Jaxon grabs his plate and fork, first taking a sip of his coffee, "Ahh creamer with a little bit of coffee, perfect, thanks Mickey," Mickey? Since when, again I cut my mind out, no second thoughts on the good, "What time is it," face full of foods and he doesn't even care.

"7:38," I said out after I finished my mouth full, "Jaxon I could just chill here today and play skyrim while your at work," Part of me just wanted to make his life easier, out felt normal to do so, but part off me didn't want to leave.

"Im only going in from 9 to 1 I am not staying all day, but we should go to Darby Park and walk to trails when I get home," he grinned.

"Sure, it's probably beautiful with the snow and all, and I'm still a child, I love the snow,"

"Why am I not even remotely close to surprised," what a smart ass, "Well," I reach for his empty plate, I gotta get ready to go, feel asset home, while I'm gone," he quickly gets dressed and ready to go out the door.

"Have fun Mickey i promice I won't be long, I love you," he outs leaving the bed room toward the outside door to leave.

"Blah. Blah, your promises," mocking and picking on him was like a pass time activity, "I love you to," smiling thus stupid as grin at him, Jaxon left the room and only seconds later I hear the door to the house, then the car, then his engine, and I have four hours to ponder the good, now that it's over.