Status: Work in progress

I Fell Into Harry Potter

Chapter 2

All three three of the professors stared at me like i had gone nuts.

"My dear girl that is very hard to believe. Could you perhaps answer some questions under veritisurm?" Dumbledore says.

"Okay."I say as i shrugged my shoulders. "But on one condition."

McGonagall looks at me in a confused manner and says, "What would that be?"

"I get to sit on his lap while under it." I say pointing towards Snape. He looked embarrassed and so did Dumbles and Minnie.

Dumbly sighed, "Alright." He said.

Snape lookes even more embarrassed but didn't say anything. All four of us proceeded to walk to big Ds office. When we got there Snape handed Albus a small bottle of clear liquid, sat down on a comfortable looking armchair and looked at me wearily. Getting the hint, I smirked as I sat down on Snapie's lap and wiggled to get comfy.

I look to the Headmaster and said, "Im ready, do your worst."

He nodded and told me to open my mouth. I did so and he put 3 drops of the potion on mt tongue. I knew it was working cause my head got foggy.

(Dumbledore McGonagall Snape Me)

"What is your full name?"

"Midori Ray Luke Carr."

"How did you get here?"

"I dont know. I was running in gym class, i saw a flash of purple light, anf then I was here."

"What did you mean when you said that we were a story?"

"Exactly what I said. All of you are a story created my a wonderful woman named J.K. Rowling. It is my favorite book and thats how i know your names."

"Could you tell me a fact you know about me that you learned in these books?"

"Your full name is Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. You are a half blood. Your mother, Kendra was a muggleborn and your father Percival was a Pureblood. You had a brother called Aberforth and a sister, who was killed, named Ariana.When you look it to the Mirror Of Erised you see all your family alive. And you were born in 1881"

They all looked extremely shocked at all this information, especially Dumb-Dumb.

"Correct. On all points."

"What about me?"

"You began teaching at Hogwarts during December of 1956. You were there at number 4 Privet Drive when Albus left Harry Potter at his aunt and uncle's house."

"Amazing!"

"I know facts about Snape too. Severus was born January 9, 1959. He was bullied by the Maraduars, and that is the one of the reasons he hates Harry. After telling Voldemort the Prophecy he had heard, Snape pledged his loyalty to Dumbledore. After this he was a double agent working both as a Death Eater and for the Order of the Phoenix."

"Do either of you have any more question?"

"Yea i do.", says Snape, "Why did you use those atrocious pick up lines on when you first saw me and why did you want to sit in my lap?"

"I didnt do the first pick up line on purpose, it just sort of came out, The rest,however, was because I wanted to see you blush and also, McGonagall looked like she needed a good laugh." I announce, "And the reason I wanted to sit on your lap is because I think your cute and wanted to see your reaction."

I feel the potion start to wear off and i can tell the others notice this too. So they wait until it has worn off completely.

"HOLY SHIT, that was a weird feeling! I knew i was speaking but I couldnt control it." I start wiggling (cause thats what i do when something weird happens), but stop when i feel something on my thigh (i'm sitting sideways on Snape, so I can see him).

My thoughts then proceeded in this order ('thoughts'):

'Is that his wand?'

'wait but he's holding his wand'

'OH SHIT IS THAT HIS.....'

'I guess the dungeon bat really is a man'

'It feels really long... and hard'

'Well..... I feel really flattered right now'