Status: Work in progress

I Fell Into Harry Potter

Chapter 3

I smirk evily, 'well this is gonna be fun.'

"Snape do you, by any chance, have two wands?" I say as innocently as i could.

"No." He says in a confused manner.

I look at him with fake curiosity, "Then whats poking my leg? Cause it feels like an 8 inch wand."

Him, Dumbles and Minnie all blush bright red at what I said. I start to hystericaly laugh.... in fact i laughed so hard i fell off of Snape and rolled around the floor.

"Dear Merlin it has been a long time since i laughed that hard." I say as i sit up and wipe the tears from my eyes. I look up to see Dumbledore and McGonagall stare at me curiously and Snape look at me like he wants to kill me. I look at Snape and say, "Don't hate cause you ain't me." I flip my hair over my should to emphasize my point in me being AWESOME. I get more confused stares.

"My dear girl are you sure you are ok?" Dumbledore askes me. I pretend to look thoughtful for a moment.

However, Snape buts his greasy arse in before I get a chance to speak, "Of course the little brat is not ok, she is completely out of her mind."

'Oh, is that the way you wanna play?' I thought, 'lets see how sane you are when i'm done with you'

I make fake tears well up in my eyes and look towards Snape. "Way are you calling me names?? All I did was try to boost your confidence and you insulting me." I say letting the tears flow. I curl up on the floor with my arms on my knees and face on my arms so that they can't see my face. All they see are my shaking shoulders and while they think im crying, im really silently laughing my ass off.

I hear Minnie and Dumby tell off Snape and this causes tears of laughter to stream down my face and arms.

(M=McGonagall,  D=Dumbledore,  S=Snape)

M: "Snape look what you did!!!! You made her cry."

S: "How was I supposed to know she was a Hufflepuff?"

D: "Severus you must apologize and make it up to her. Just look how upset she is!"

At this point my laughing was causeing my whole body to shake violently. It made it even better that my laughs are almost all ways silent but painful. So, I was also gasping for breath. I feel someone kneel beside me.

"Ok,ok, im sorry i called you names. Please stop crying." I hear Snape say.

I look up (my face and eyes are bright red and it look as if I have been crying violently for a while) at Snape with teary eyes. "You mean it?" I say with wode hopeful looking (at least i hope they look that way) eyes.

I see him look behind me and I just know that Minnie and Dumbles are glaring at him to make it right.

He sighs and says, "Yea, I mean it. Is there anythig I can do ro make it up to you?"

I think about it and figure out the perfect thing i want.