Status: Work in progress

I Fell Into Harry Potter

Chapter 8

I go and change into the clothes that Dumbledore gave me, and just so you know he DOES have style. The outfit consisted of a matching set of black undergarments (bra and panties), a black tanktop, a dark blue off-the-shoulder shirt, black and green checkered mini skirt, dark blue leggings, black high tops and a leather jacket.

I look in the mirror and think, 'Damn I look good.'

I walk out the bathroom door and into the kitchen where Dumbles and Snape were waiting. D-man was across the table from Snape, who had his back to me. I then got a very dangerous idea. I put my finger to my lips, silently telling Dumby to not say I had entered the kitchen. I sneak up behind Snape, lean really close to his ear, whisper, "I like the way you smell." And junp back quickly.

What happened next was the funnies thing ever. Snape threw his hand where i was standing and preceded to fall off his chair. Dumbledore is laughing his his beard off, I'm laying on the floor dieing, and Snape is laying there dazed. But sadly, it did last long cause Snape came to and was very anger. In a split second he went from laying on the floor to pinning ME to the floor.

There mist have been a shocked look on my face because he smirk, and it was kinda sexy.

I look at him and say, "I kinda like this position.". And as soon as I said that he realized that he was pinning me to the floor. He quickly jumped off more (sadly) looking fairly disgusted.

I get up, brush myself off, and walk towards Dumbly (who was sitting at the table). I then get the best idea ever (apart from scaring the shit out of Snape). As soon as I got near Dumb-Dumb I sat in his lap and looked up at him with large innocent eyes.

"Santa I want a Snape for Christmas." I said to him.

He looked at me in surpise then looked behind me. I turn around (still on Albus' lap) to see Snape glaring at me. I climb off his lap and take a seat next to him.

"I'm done for now I promise." I say putting my hand in my lap.

Dumbledore looks between me and Snape than proceeds to say, "Thank you, my dear girl, we have much to talk about. I hope you like your outfit."

"It's actually better than I thought it would be, thanks." I tell him.

"I'm glad. Now down to business. You can't go around saying your from another universe, so you will be posing as my granddaughter." Dumbles says.

I look at him than to Snape and proceed to jump up and down in my seat screaming, "I'm related to DUMBLEDORE!!!!!!!!!!!"