Status: Work in progress

I Fell Into Harry Potter

Chapter 9

'I'M GONNA BE RELATED TO DUMBLEDORE!!!!!' I thought excitedly.

  I was jumping up and down yelling and squealing until Snape got up and physically put me in a chair. I looked at Dumbles and Snape kinda sheepishly.

  "Sorry, i got excited." I said

  "It's alright my dear girl, but i must say I was not expecting that reaction." He said raising an eyebrow.

  "Are you kidding? I would love to be your actual granddaughter." I told him.

  "Alright my girl lets get your story straight. What do you want your full name to be? How old are you? What's your mother and father's names? Why are you coming to Hogwarts so late? I'll let you decide." He told me.

'Damn he's letting me make up the story? He really has gone mental.'

  "My full name Midori Arianna Lucy Pritchett. I am 13 years old. My father's name is Caspian Ryker Pritchett and my mother, your daughter, is Alexandria Arianna Pritchett, nee Dumbledore. My parents did not want me to be treated differently just because you are my grandfather. But, they died a week ago so i was sent to live with you." I said while fake crying at my fake parents death. I look up at Dumbledore and Snape with watery eyes to see them looking both impressed and slightly mortified.

  "Well my girl, you are quite the actor." Dumbly say somewhat hesitantly.

  Snape looks at him with indignantly before almost yelling, "Of corse she's a good actor, did you see what she did in you office?!?!?!"

  I look at him innocently, "I don't know what you mean." I say.

  "Stop trying to look innocent, we know your not." Mr. Sassy Snape says.

   I look at my new grandfather and say with tears in my eyes, "You don't believe him, do you poppop. You know I'm innocent,  make him stop being mean." By the time I stop speaking I was sobbing and Dumbledore looked highly uncomfortable.

  "Severus, please apologize to my granddaughter for your cruel words. As you can see you upset her greatly." Albus says while picking me up and putting me in his lap. I turn my head to burry it in his techno-color robes. I snuggle into him and slowly pass fade into unconsciousness.

{ Dumbledore's POV }

'This girl is extremely strange. I've never meet anyone like her before.' I thought while thinking about how excited the girl got about being related to me. 'Although, she is extremely funny, smart, and is an amazing actor. She can cry on command and act so innocent that I had to play along'