Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 16

(SleepingWithChem)

Alan's p.o.v

If I said I was nervous to meet Austin's dad that would be a huge understatement. I mean I was Austins boyfriend, and I was pregnant with someone else's baby.

What if he hates me? What if he think I'm a freak? What if Austin leaves me?

All these what ifs start formulating in my mind and I can feel a panic attack coming on. Austin isn't home and I can't stop them on my own. Only Austin can help with those.

I need him.

I gasp in breaths as I struggle to dial his number on the phone. When I finally get it I put it up to my ear and listen to it ring.

"Hello?" His voice calms me slightly so I can talk.

"H-h-help" I gasp out and he immediately asks me what's wrong.

"P-panic a-attack" I stutter out. I hear him curse and he tells me he'll be home in a minute. His voice fades away as everything goes black.

---------le time skip---------

When I wake up I feel a warm body wrapped around mine. I look around and see that me and Austin are in bed, Austin's eyes were closed so I assumed he was asleep.

Without thinking I lift up my shirt and lay my hand over my stomach.

"Hi baby. I know you won't be able to hear you but I just want you to know that mommy loves you a lot" I close my eyes as I feel a hand lay over top of mine.

"I love you to baby" Austin whispers and I feel tears in my eyes. Austin loves the baby even though it wasn't his and I would always be thankful he was here for me.