Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 18

(SleepingWithChem)

Alan's p.o.v

"Relax" Austin whispers then kisses me. I smile and nod and he helps me out of the car. We walk up to the front door and Austin wraps his arm around me with his hand gently rubbing my small bump. Before we even get to the door it opens and a man is smiling brightly at Austin and I.

"Austin!" Exclaims before turning to me "and you must be Alan! Come in, come in!" He quickly ushers us to the house which, I must say, is very big.

"This is my husband Mike" he gestures to a short man standing in the kitchen.

"Hi!" He giggles and waves before going back to cooking.

"Hi" I wave back. I guess we're having dinner here.

"So, what is it you wanted to tell us?" Dan, Austin's father asks. (((Sorry idk his dad's actual name)))

"Well umm. I'm dating Alan." He smiles brightly and kisses me. I cuddle into his side and he wraps his arms around me and rubs my stomach. "And he's having a baby!!" He squeals excitedly.

"Oh my gosh!" Mike screeches from the kitchen. He runs into the room and hugs me tightly. "We can talk all about baby's! I can tell you everything you need to know! Oh I can't wait!!!!" He yells before running back into the kitchen.

Austin's other dad giggles before addressing us again. "So. When did it happen?" I look at Austin worriedly but he just smiles.

"We met a few months ago and he ended up pregnant 2 months ago." I frown inwardly, knowing it's not the actual story, but go along with it.

The only thing I was concerned about was what they would think when It didn't look like Austin.