Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 1

Austin's P.O.V

I left my apartment because I needed to get out. Lately my friends have been on my back about finding a roomate or something but I prefer to be alone. I had only walked a few blocks when someone ran into me, obviously in a rush to get someone.

"Watch where your going." He yelled after he ran into me and I just shrugged it off, we all have our bad days.

I walk past the next few shops and hear a sound coming from the alleyway next to a shop. I turn to see what is causing the noise and scream when I see the sight in front of me. Soeone who couldn't be much older than me was slumped against on of the buildings with blood oozing down his arms and I couldn't help but notice how his clothes seemed slightly displaced, poor guy must have been kicked out of his house. Without another thought I run over to him and kneel in front of him.

"Hey man, you with me?" I say as I tap his face lightly to keep him awake.

""Y-yeah." He says quietly but I can tell he's on the verge of passing out.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" I ask as I pull my phone out but he shakes his head. I give him a confused look and he says quitly. "N-not that d-deep." The boy says before he passes out.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit." I say quietly to myself before pulling out my phone.

"Tino? Yeah it's me... listen, I need your help."