Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 28

(SleepingWithChem)

Alan's p.o.v

Without really dwelling on the fact that the baby was coming, austin raced upstairs to get the back and then back to help me to the car.

"Oh fuck" I cry when I feel another contraction. I grip my stomach tightly and scream in pain.

"C-call jordan" I sigh in relief when the contraction is over. Austin nods and quickly types in his number as we pull into the hospital.

"It's Alan" is all he says before he hangs up. He runs into the hospital and returns with 2 nurses. They all help me into the wheel chair and one wheels me in while I clutch Austins hand tightly.

I'm out in a private room just as Jordan gets here. I tell them austin can stay with me and they make him change and usher Jordan out of the room.

"This is to help you sleep." A nurse holds up a syringe before giving it to me. The last thing I hear before I fall under is Austin telling me he loves me.

------time lapse------

"Oh!" I gasp In pain when i wake up. I open my eyes and move my hands to my stomach and feel the stitches.

"Austin?!? Where's my baby?!?" I say loudly and everyone who was crowded around the crib looks at me. Austin picks up a tiny bundle and slowly walks over to me and gently places my baby in my arms.

She was beautiful. When she opened her eyes to look at me they where the same color as mine. She had my nose and mouth also. The only thing was...she had Jordan's light blonde hair.

"Alan." Mike says, his arms folded and a angry expression very obvious on his face. "Care to explain this" he gestures to the baby's blonde hair.

"Not now dad!" Austin practically growls, and both Mike and Dan flinch before backing away.

"No- the night me and Austin met...h-he found me in a alley. I-i was r-raped" Austin coos and wraps his arms tightly sound me and let's me cry into his chest.

Alex comes over and gently takes my daughter and holds her while she sleeps. Jack, his boyfriend comes up behind him and whispers something in his ear that makes him blush.

"I'm so sorry Alan I didn't know" Mike keeps apologizing and he to wraps his arms around me.

"So what did you name her?" Shayley asks from his corner of the room.

"Her names Alessa. Alessa Ashby"