Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 4

(SleepingWithChem)

Alan's Pov

"Alan, what happened to you yesterday?"

I immediately think back to what happen and I feel tears prick at my eyes. I blink them away and look up at him with a nervous smile.

"Nothing. I just got beat up by someone. That's all" he looks less than impressed with my lie but let's it go anyway.

"Soooooo. You hungry?" Before I can reply my stomach growls which causes him to laugh. Oh his laugh is so beautiful. Shhh Alan your gay is showing. Gosh.

I follow him out into the kitchen. He makes us both sandwiches and we sit together on the couch.

"So. Why'd you get kicked out?" I bite my lip and consider telling him a lie. After a moment I just tell him the truth.

"Mymomkickedmeoutbecauseimgay.pleasedonthateme." It ends up coming out in one big rush and Austin just looks confused as ever.

"What?"

"Um my mom kicked me out because I'm gay" I say slowly before quietly adding, "please don't hate me"

I stare down at my lap for awhile until I feel a soft hand cup my chin. Austin forces me to look at him, and when I look in his eyes I see unconcealed love.

"I could never hate you" he says with such a passion I'm breathless. And with that being said he leans forward, first placing his forehead on mine for a brief second, then out lips meet.

His lips were softer than I thought they would be, not that I had given it much thought. He doesn't move and I assume he doesn't know what to do so I take control. I move my lips slowly against his and he follows my steps. I bit his bottom lip then run my tongue over it. He opens his mouth and allows me to enter. He maneuvers so I'm on my back and he's on top of me.

Suddenly I'm not with Austin anymore. Instead it's my rapist laying over top of me with his hands on my face. I can feel the hard ground below me and the feel of his breath hitting my face.

I scream and slap him across the face before running away. I'm back in Austin's apartment and he's chasing me down the hallway.

"Alan! Please tell me what's wrong!" He screams, and I just shake my head and run into the bathroom. I lock myself in and slide down against the door, ignoring Austin's pleas for me to open the door.

"Just tell me what I did" he pleads.

"I can't" I say back weakly. I close my eyes, intending to gather my thoughts but I feel myself falling alseep. We both end up sleeping leaning against the bathroom door.