Status: incomplete

The Best Mistake

Chapter 6

(SleepingWithChem)

Alan's p.o.v

I feel a churning in my stomach and I quickly let go of Austin so I can throw up my guts into the toilet.

"Alan?" Austin whispers. His warm hands start to rub my back as I lean over the toilet. "Are you okay?" I shake my hand and stand up.

"No. I'm not okay." He smiles sympathetically and pulls me into his arms once again. I bury my head in his chest and wrap my arms around his neck. His hands slowly move up and down my back in a comforting manor.

I don't know if I should tell him or not. He might want me to leave and I really don't want to. I really like Austin and I don't have anywhere to go now. But maybe it will make me feel better if I tell him.

I take a deep breath, breathing in his scent. "Austin" I whisper nervously.

"What is it?" He asks, continuing to rub my back.

"D-Do you remember when you found me in the alley way?" He nods against my head.

"Well um he didn't just beat me u-" I was cut of by my own sob. I try to continue to speak but I'm crying so hard nothing will come out the right way.

"W-ell umm h-e, h-e hu-rt me a-nd not jus-t getting b-eat up" I finish shakily. I look up at Austin who is looking down at me frowning.

"Do you mean he raped you?" His eyes are full of rage.