‹ Prequel: Heretic
Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Hellbound

Chapter One

Chapter One

My vision blurred as I looked up at them. Seb and Brian who was now going by Syn. They walked away as the thick darkness that had consumed Huntington started to lift. I had wanted to call out at him. But there was no strength left within me. When I opened my eyes the image shattered, It had been six months since that day. Since the day everything changed. They say that people can only take so much and I guess I had taken as much as I could when I lost Brian.

I had a nervous breakdown and have been in this manic depressive state ever since. The cuts that lined my arms were a perfect sign of that manic state. My magic was gone, my wings would be taken if the angels ever found me here. To be honest I don’t know why my magic faded, it wasn’t taken from me it just stopped working when I lost it. Maybe too much emotion.

I didn’t move from this bed, I haven’t spoken in six months, any food they try to give me I turn away which is why I’m hooked up to an IV. I guess I’m just waiting for death to come and take me. I was ready to die, because I didn’t want to live without Brian. The door to my room opened and Alora walked in with Jimmy. They come to see me every day. They're wasting their time, but it was still sweet of them. Alora brought me a potted plant every time she came. I had enough to open my own green house. Jeez Alora, how many plants do you think I need? I thought to myself.

“Hey”.
Alora smiled at me like she always did, I could see the worry in her eyes and it broke my heart or maybe it would if I could feel anything anymore. Jimmy stood behind her with his hands on her shoulders like he always did.
“Jimmy asked me to marry him. We’re getting married in a few months. I was hoping you could be there?”

A wedding? I’m in a manic depressive state over losing the love of my life and you wanna talk about weddings? I thought bitterly to myself. I turned myself so I was laying with my back to her making my point. I didn’t want weddings or celebrations of love. I wanted to die, that was it. To be free and clear of this world. To find my one way ticket to hell. Who was I kidding? I was in hell. Serious fucking hell.

Alora must have caught on because she sighed hanging her head.
“I’m sorry Krissi, I didn’t mean to”.
I kept my back to her fighting back tears. I didn’t want to cry. I was quick to wipe my tears away. There was a long silence before I heard the door close behind them. I sat up slowly and walked towards the window of the sickeningly pail hospital room. I watched the sky changing form day to night. The staff would be switching off soon if they hadn’t already. I looked back over my shoulder as one of the orderly’s came into the room. His name was Will at least that was what his tag said. I saw the way he looked at me, the guy was a pervert and I was his prey.

“You feel like eating something today?”
He asked with the fake smile he always used while he undressed me with his eyes. I turned away from him not saying anything. That was when I heard it earth shattering gunfire. I watched as Will’s body arched forwards and his insides exploded out from the front as the door banged open I whirled around to face Seb who smirked standing in the archway without the makeup he normally wore on. He cocked the shot gun and approached me smiling.
“You’re a hard girl to track down. Rumor has it you wanna die”.
I backed into the wall gaping at him tears coming to my eyes. When I looked at him I saw my friend, my brother. My best friend for years. But it was all a lie. He grinned at me.
“I let you live last time. Only to give you a head start. Looks like you got a six month head start which is more then I give most people.”

There was a scream and gunfire in the hallway. My eyes widened as I realized who was working tonight. The only nurse who actually gave a damn about me. Erin Willows was forced into the room by Syn. My heart clutched at the sight of him and I broke down crying. Seb smirked.
“He doesn’t know who you are”.
He whispered lifting my chin with the barrel of the gun he held in his hands. Erin was forced to her knees by Syn who held a gun to her head.
“Don’t kill her!”
I cried out my voice horse and weak it came out like a whisper from not speaking for so long. Seb smirked at me.
“Awe, she broke her vow of silence”.
Seb said lowering his gun looking back at Syn.
“Kill her”.
“NO!”

I roared throwing out my hand but nothing happened. My eyes going wide in horror as blood spattered across my face and body and Erin fell to the floor in front of me. I looked up at Syn as he smirked at me raising his gun. I trembled as the shock went away slowly and I looked between them. I shut my eyes tightly.
“Go, get out now!”
A voice screamed from inside me.
“You don’t have to die! Go!”

The voice encouraged. I opened my eyes and moving fast I ran towards the window avoiding gunfire as I threw myself through the glass shutting my eyes tightly. My wings shot out catching me in the air and as I tried to ascend I screamed getting shot in the wing. I began to crash towards the ground as the bullet burned in my wing. I slammed hard into the roof of a building. My body weak and broken feeling as I looked up at the full moon tears rolling down my cheeks as I closed my eyes. This was it. I was going to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3