Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Vampire

Chapter Twelve Pure Evil

Chapter Twelve
Pure Evil

Night narrowed his eyes at Jimmy as we emerged from the music room. I had to grip his arm to keep him back from Jimmy who merely smirked at him lacing his fingers with mine.
“Jail Bate, why don’t you leave the cheap furan labor behind this time”?
Jimmy spoke with a smug tone and I repressed the urge to laugh at his comment. Night narrowed his eyes at Jimmy.

“You may get to defile my goddess like some sort of animal. But you are not worthy of her!”
I sighed as Jimmy tensed up again. I got between them giving each of them a look.
“Please, I have enough psychotic guys on my hands right now before you two go getting into a cage match”.

Athena came down the hall towards us wearing a beautiful silk blue gown looking like a beautiful goddess, because she was one. She had a white wrap around her shoulders that had gold stars on it.
“Krissi, please follow me”.
She said in a very High Priestess tone. I nodded bringing Jimmy with me, Night fell in toe behind us. We made our way down the long narrow stairway that led into the lower half of the school. We came to a large cell where Damien was sitting remaining in the shadows. Jimmy stopped walking a few feet away keeping me back from the bars. Athena stood on the other side of me.

“Damien I have Krissi here. Tell us what is going on with you”.
“Leave us”.
Damien hissed from the shadows.
“Fuck you”.
Jimmy said without hesitation. Athena shot him a look before turning back to Damien.
“He can’t harm her. We will leave “.
Athena said and I noticed her eyes flickered up towards a red light in the corner. Jimmy caught on. They would be watching from a camera. Jimmy turned me to him and locked his lips with mine. I swooned inwardly remembering our moment of privacy in the music room. I wanted to go back, back to the couch where we were so close to, well you know.

“DON’T TOUCH HER!”
Damien roared flying forwards and gripping the bars. I jumped at the slamming sound, Jimmy narrowed his eyes at Damien ready to accept his challenge. It was Night who took hold of Jimmy by his arm leading him away. Damien looked at me with his blood red cats eyes.
“You almost slept with him! I felt it! What the fuck where you thinking?”
I narrowed my eyes at him.
“You don’t get to run my life Damien, and if that’s why you called me down here. Then I’m leaving now”.
I turned to leave.
“No! Please, he has a message for you”.

He whispered. A chill ran down my spine and I could feel someone else in the cell with him. Someone powerful and wicked and pure100% evil. Damien looked at me all nervous and twitchy now.
“What message?”
Damien looked at me and his posture changed as he hung his head. I inched closer to the bars.

“Damien?”
His body had gone limp but he remained on his feet. His head snapped up his as fast as his hand shot through the bars grabbing my throat heaving me forwards I gaped in horror at his pale blue eyes as he grinned down at me. He spoke in perfect Japanese when he spoke but I understood every word and I only knew a few phrases still I understood.

“You will die one by one, my hand will strike down your children, your friends, and everything you love! And then when I’ve bled the vampire dry I will claim you as my own and you will belong to me! As you were meant to”.
I struggled to breathe as he smirked down at me. His face changing.
“We will be bound, Let it be known, it is war upon you all”.

“Damien let her go!”
Athena boomed. He looked at her with a wicked grin gripping my throat. Jimmy growled.
“Mother fucker! Raven let her go!”
Damien grinned a grin unlike his own as he looked at Jimmy licking his lips.
“She will be mine”.
Just as I was about to black out arms locked around my waste heaving me backwards and I slumped into Matt gasping for air.
“Someone get her water!”
Zacky called as I struggled to get my breath. Brian was holding Jimmy back as Damien laughed Raven’s laugh slipping back into the shadows. Night kneeled at my side.
“We need to get her to the infirmary now!”
He looked to Athena.

“I will alert the council of the declaration”.
I looked at her.
“Declaration?”
Jimmy kneeled down taking me in his arms.
“The mother fucker just declared war on us all. Using your lame ex as a puppet”.
I looked back to the cell where Damien now lay passed out. I was rushed to the infirmary. Jimmy sitting with me while I finished a cup of water, the bruising on my neck was black and blue at this point. Jimmy held my hand in his.

“Mother Fucker is dead. The second they open that cell”.
I closed my eyes.
“We can’t touch Raven where he is”.
“But he can touch you!”
Jimmy argued.
Matt crossed his arms as he paced the room.
“How did you know what he was saying? He spoke in Japanese?”
I shook my head.
“I don’t know, it sounded like perfect English to me”.
Jimmy nodded.
“Same here”.

Brian narrowed his eyes.
“Well he’s probably going to be building an army if he’s planning on taking you all down”.
“You’re in just as much danger as we are”.
Jimmy said looking around at the guys. Zacky sighed running his hand back through his hair.
“Or Krissi could just not “love” us”.
He grinned. Jimmy narrowed his eyes at him.
“You’re right, fucking hell. Why do I have to be so fucking loveable”.
I laughed a little.
“You guys should go, the girls will be on their way down here I don’t want them involved. The less Raven knows the better”.
Matt nodded.

“Ok”.
I watched as they left. Jimmy laced his fingers with mine kissing the side of my head as we lay together in the bed. I rolled onto my side tears rolling down my cheeks. Jimmy easily slipped his arms around me.
“I won’t let him hurt you, there will be no sacrifice this time. Just him dying once and for all”.
I looked up at Jimmy tears glazed in my eyes.

“I’m scared”.
I confessed. Jimmy nodded tucking my hair behind my ear.
“I know Jail Bate, but I won’t let anything happen to you. Not this time. He won’t win this time”.
I kissed Jimmy as we lay together hoping to heaven he was right about this.

(Outside POV)

Damien’s eyes opened seconds later once Krissi was gone rolling onto his side he looked up at his father’s shadowed form.
“What happened? Did you tell her?”
The shadow nodded.
“We have delivered our message my child”.

Damien smiled at him sitting up.
“Now what do we do?”
The shadow turned toward the bars with a wicked grin on his lips.
“We wait”.
Damien looked towards his father never knowing that the plan he was involved in was far more devious then he ever imagined.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3