Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Vampire

Chapter Twenty Revelations

Chapter Twenty
Revelations

My body ached as I started to come back to my senses and for a moment I thought I felt Nyx close by stroking my hair while I slept whispering to me softly as a mother would a child.
“So proud of you my little one, so very, very proud”.
My heart swelled with her whispers of pride and then I felt my eyes starting to open. When I did open them I saw the cards sitting around the room along with the flowers and other gifts. I winced a little as I started to sit up.
“Krissi!”
Harlyn cried from my bedside, I smiled up at her.
“You look like hell”.
Harlyn laughed squeezing my hand.
“Yeah, my first real friend’s guardian angel went all psychotic on me and kicked my ass for being gifted by Hecate”.

I sat up slowly looking around the room.
“Where are Jimmy and the others?”
Harlyn sighed to herself shaking her head lightly.
“They’ll be here soon. I’m still on pardon cause of the whole blinding thing”.
I smiled at her looking around to see Night not far standing guard by the doorway, I turned myself to face Harlyn again.
“What happened to Damien?”
Harlyn hung her head giving a heavy sigh.
“Shit if I know, he went crazy when you sent Raven out of his body. Started screaming about killing you and calling you a whore. When Night lunged for him the coward fuck ran away”.
I frowned looking down. It seemed that Damien really wasn’t Damien anymore. At least not the one I knew.

“Remember what I said about the heart of his first born being the key. I think Raven found a way to remove Damien’s heart from his body. I think the change is complete for Damien now. He is heartless just like the Necromancer’s of old”.

I nodded to her folding my hands in my lap as we sat in silence for a moment before Harlyn spoke again.
“Before the others show up and shower you in mushy crap about how they thought you died. There is something I need to tell you Krissi. Something important that you really, really need to know and keep to yourself”.
I frowned at Harlyn wondering what she could have to tell me. Harlyn took my hands into hers and began.

“When Raven touched me. Some of his memories came to life as visions in my mind Krissi. I know things, things that only he knew”.
I frowned at her hearing the seriousness in her tone. Harlyn sighed hanging her hand as she gripped my hands tightly in her own before speaking again. I knew what she had to tell me was a big deal. I knew she was struggling with this and it was something so big that it had to stay between her and me. It made my heart hurt to think about keeping something from Jimmy.

Squaring herself again Harlyn faced me still holding my hands tightly in hers and opened her mouth. What she said nearly floored me.
“I know how the vampires came to be”.
Harlyen said keeping a tight grip on my hands as if holding me up.
“You created them”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so that's the end of the first part of this series which is my focus story right now. I will more then likely get them all done this time because I have no other ideas for anything else. Big hugs and thanks to everyone who recommended, subscribed and commented. It means the world to me. and I hope you will all continue on this Journey with me. <3