Status: Active, Please be Kind <3

Alchemist and the Vampire

Chapter Five Fatal Attraction

Chapter Five
Fatal Attraction

“Man! I thought I’d never see you again baby!”
Damien said as he landed on his feet stumbling forwards and grabbing me up in his arms. I winced uncomfortable at his touch but he wouldn’t release me as he clutched me close to his chest. I tried to wiggle away from him but Damien was really strong.
“When I heard your parents sent you here I was pissed! How could they separate us like that”?

I narrowed my eyes finally pushing him off as I stumbled back into the tree behind me.
“We aren’t together Damien! We haven’t been together for two years! Why are you even here? Please don’t tell me you flew all the way here to see me”.
I said crossing my arms. Damien laughed.
“I came to rescue you baby. Besides what happened with us was two years ago. We need to get back together. I don’t want to be with some random easy girl anymore. I want to be with you”.
I shook my head.

“Well I don’t want to be with you Damien!”
Damien narrowed his eyes at me as he stepped forwards.
“What the hell happened to your forehead?
I narrowed my eyes as he avoided my statement. He was always avoiding the obvious. I had no interest in being with a guy who dumbed me because I wouldn’t have sex with him at fifteen. Hell, I’m seventeen now and still not ready for sex. Well, unless it was Jimmy. I pushed the thoughts away reminding myself that he could read my mind.
“I was marked you moron! I’m an alchemist now which means this is where I belong! You don’t belong here, there are vampires here and they will smell your blood and think you’re a free meal!”
Damien laughed cupping my cheek.
“That’s ok baby, I’d fight off an army of vampires for you”.

I rolled my eyes knocking his hand from my cheek. And Damien narrowed his eyes at me.
“You’re with someone aren’t you? You’re with some blood sucking monster!”
“That’s mister blood sucking monster to you feed bag fucker”.
Jimmy said from behind Damien. Damien looked back at Jimmy keeping me blocked off. His eyes narrowed at Jimmy and he took his pocket knife out clicking it open.
“Stay back!”
Jimmy narrowed his eyes at Damien getting a very scary vampire “I’m gunna kill this kid” look in his eyes. I forced Damien away from me and made a quick dash towards Jimmy. Damien grabbed for me with the same hand he was holding the knife in and I felt him cut into my arm. I winced as my arm stated to bleed and Jimmy’s eyes widened getting a hungry expression in his eyes as he looked at my bleeding arm.

Jimmy and I remained locked in that same space. Damien seeming to disappear as I slowly lifted my arm out to Jimmy. He moved in reaching for my arm. We were brought out of the daze by Matt and the other guys arriving with two vampire professors and Athena. Her eyes narrowed right at Damien who was backing up towards the wall. Athena took me in her arms in that protective mothering way that came natural to her.
“Who is this?”
She asked keeping her eyes on Damien.
“My”.
I began but Damien was fast to speak before I could finish.
“Boyfriend, I’m her boyfriend”.

My eyes narrowed with exasperation.
“You are NOT my boyfriend anymore. We’ve been broke up for two years!”
I finished looking to Athena.
“I don’t know why he’s here. We haven’t had anything to do with each other for two years”.
Athena nodded to me turning to the girls. The vamp professors and the guys had taken Jimmy from the scene.
“Please take Krissi to the healer”.
Athena said turning her eyes back to Damien she narrowed her eyes as I was ushered away from them. I didn’t want to be anywhere near Damien when Athena lost it on him for breaking into the school.

“I can’t believe your ex showed up here”.
Avery said crossing her arms while I was getting stitches in my arm. Elle smiled as she shook her head lightly.
“Looks like our Jail Bate has been braking hearts all her life”.
She teased. I diverted my gaze sighing to myself rolling my eyes inwardly. Aria smirked agreeing with Elle’s comment.
“Kind of romantic of him to fly all the way out here, track down the school and try to bust you out”.
Amanda looked sick, even a little scared.
“He’s not doing this out of love”.
Amanda muttered, the other girls and I looked at her.
“He thinks it is, but he isn’t doing this out of love. He’s obsessed with her. His heart is sick and black and toxic and he’s dangerous”.

I looked down at the bandaged cut on my forearm now.
“Anyway”.
Aria said breaking the silence again.
“Where did you go? And what happened to your dress?’
I looked at the group of them suddenly getting really tried. I didn’t feel like talking about Harlyn and her threats to make my life hell. Or how she ruined my dress. I got up smiling as best I could at them.
“It’s not a big deal, I’m a klutz end of story”.

I said making my way towards the door. I stopped turning to face them.
“I’ll see you in the morning”.
I said making my way out of the infirmary. Once I got back to my room I showered to get the sticky punch that seeped through the dress. Changing into my favorite PJ’s I walked back into my room. I walked to the balcony doors opening them nearly falling backwards in fear when shadow jumped out and grabbed onto me.

“Jesus Christ!”
I screamed looking at Damien shoving him away from me.
“What the hell are you doing?”
Damien kept hold of me.
“I out ran her, I wanted to tell you. I’m not giving up on you, or on us!’
He moved in to kiss me and I pushed him back.
“Damien! Go away! And don’t come back here again! We’ve been over for two years and that’s how it’s going to stay!”

I said putting my foot down as I crossed my arms. Damien narrowed his eyes at me looking pissed but before he could speak two vampire professors came into my room grabbing Damien and dragging him away. I sighed closing my eyes as I leaned on the railing. If what Amanda saw about Damien was true then I knew there would be no real getting rid of him. At least not in a sane way.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3