Green Eyes Dont Lie

o14

Death
noun \'deth/
: the end of life : the time when someone or something dies

: the ending of a particular person's life

: the permanent end of something that is not alive : the ruin or destruction of something:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head rolled on my shoulders, vision blurred, head throbbing and a warm sensation was near my eye on the left side of my head. I wanted sleep., spots danced at the edges of my vision fighting for control., I was cold and my heart was racing like it knew something my mind didn't.

I came in contact hard with cool tile, a shadow object moved around me quickly darting around I heard the soft hush of white noise from a radio with voices coming and going sharp and quick. I heard breathing, fast and quick, cologne filled my nose a familiar smell I tried to move but my body seized and protested at my commands.
"Shh baby it's ok, it's all going to be ok" a man whispered his lips against my ear, my stomach dropped when I tried to scream but nothing came out, my voice was horse irritated and scratchy I pushed away using what strength I had Mark grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back to him.
"No no more running you hear me? Your gonna lay here like a good girl" He said unbuttoning my pants., my heart started to race, my throat dry his grip still tight on the back of my head.

I was pinned to the floor of the house I used to share with a man that I used to love, tears rolled down my cheeks as I struggled against his body,
"P...please..stop" I whispered hardly audible Mark gave a low chuckle as he ripped my tank top strap exposing my bra and stomach.
"God your beautiful Alexandrea., so damn beautiful" Mark whispered kissing me down my neck slowly biting the top of my exposed breasts and stomach., I whimpered trying to get out from under him but his weight was greater then mine.
"Shh, why did you leave me baby? hmm? I was so good to you, gave you everything you ever wanted, you leave after one fight?" He said forcing my legs apart I bit my lip closing my eyes

Mark grabbed my face causing me to bite down on my lip harder then expected drawing blood
"Open your eyes Alex" I didn't I kept them shut forcing my self from reality. I needed my phone, I needed to call the cops, or Val...or Zack someone to get me out of here. His hand connected with my cheek the slap echoed,
"Open your God damn eyes" He said his voice dead of emotion. I opened them letting my vision focus on my surroundings, We were in the kitchen., the place where I finally left him. I looked everywhere but at him. Empty vodka and whiskey bottles littered the counter tops the mail piled up on the table bills most likely.
"Why.." I asked looking up at the ceiling
"Why?....Why?!...why the fuck do you have to be a whore? why did you have to constantly flaunt your rich rock star friends in my face? why the fuck did have to constantly fuck your ex behind my back? why did you run back to him thinking I wouldn't find you that I wouldn't get you back...you're mine" Mark yelled, entering my body I blanched, paled and cried out., the radio on the counter started to create static
"Attention all units..... possible kidnapping outside of Yonuts Bakery, in Huntington., victim female 25 years old vehicle left at the scene suspect seen fleeing the scene in a black 2014 Ford Explorer those in the area check back..." the female on the other end clicked the radio off police chatter ensued Mark let out a low growl from his throat and he got off of me, rebuttoning his pants, it took a few moments for me to register what they had said over the radio. I laid there afraid to move, but that didn't stop the smile that creped across my face and I giggled, Mark had a panicked expression on his face, my giggled turned to laughter my body tightened and tensed against my current fit of hysterics.
"Shut up you worthless bitch" Mark spat ripping me up off the floor throwing me in to the corner of the counter. The air exploded out of my lungs as spots where at the edge of my vision
"Your done...you got caught Mark..." I whispered holding my side trying to regain my breathing and my vision.

Mark started to pace as the police radio clicked back to life with emergency beeps
"All units please respond, address 3345 Fulerton Court Huntington Beach, suspect is Officer Mark Hoffman, be advised that he is armed and dangerous proceed with extreme caution victims name is Alexandrea Simmons ex girlfriend of Hoffman" a male voice said several 10-4's radioed through, I leaned against the fridge holding my side my ribs where broken, my breathing was short and raspy. Armed and Dangerous.
Those words echoed in my ears, Officer...armed...dangerous... I looked up to Mark standing before me service weapon in his hand standing there looking down at me like I was a bug. His cheeks where wet, his eyes turning red., he was crying and shaking.
"Why Alexandrea why not me? Why couldn't you have picked me?!" He yelled waving the gun around I winced looking away from him
"It was never you..."I said hearing sirens in the distance I reached up above me to grab the counter to force myself up my feet slipped out from under me and I feel back to the floor.
"It's always been Zack...always will be Zack.." I said tasting blood.
Mark yelled and flew in to a rage his fist, the butt of the gun, his feet connected with my body crumpled up a bloody mess on the floor. I heard a sick crack in my arm and another in my shoulder, I was inaudible praying that he would just pull the trigger and end all of this.,

Voices. Loud voices filled my ears I was afraid to look up, afraid to even move but I doubt my body would let me move.
"PUT THE GUN DOWN...PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN NOW!....STEP AWAY FROM THE GIRL...LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS....HANDS HOFFMAN NOW!" there was a scuffle and several loud pops that made my ears ring, my head was spinning, I felt wet and cold, I was freezing.

"Alexandrea?...hey stay with me ok? you're going to be ok..I need a EMT in here!" the voice was warm and worried was I that bad? Did I look worse then what I felt?
"Mam? Can you tell me your name?" I opened my eyes the voice was different my one eye was swollen the other one my vision was blurred but I could focus. A man kneeled before me, EMT uniform on
"Al...Alexan....Alexandrea..." I breathed looking past the EMT to the cluster of officers looking down waiting for something or someone. One of the officers moved and I saw Mark laying on the tile floor eyes wide open, motionless, eyes wide open a small hole in his forehead. Relief washed over me as the EMT was getting me prepped to transfer me to the gurney.
"Hi Alexandrea I'm Dan, were gonna get you looked at ok? and take you too Hoag Hospital..you need a doctor can you tell me who the president is?" Dan asked looking at his partner and giving him a nod to help roll me on the back board. My vision went black and my body felt tight and tense.
"She's seizing" I heard before the world around me went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Graphic.
Brutal.

But I needed a exit chapter for Mark and Alex and I hope you liked it.

let me know with some feedback.