Run

bad feelings

"Kade, you need to lighten up!" Joni laughed as he slipped his shirt off of him; he needed to change into something better.

"I'm just being cautious! You act like you know this guy really well. When in reality you just met him!" Kade said, but Joni just rolled his eyes as he grabbed his pink shirt from the top of his closet shelf.

"Live a little! You act like they're serial killers, geez," Joni scoffed as he put the shirt on. "get dressed, you're going!" Joni added, and Kade got up to on go get dressed.

"Fine! But if we get murdered, it's your fucking fault!" Kade shouted as he grabbed his clothes, and headed to the bathroom.

"Okay... but we're not going to get murdered!" Joni shouted back as he took his pants off.

Ugh, why does he always have to act like that? Joni asked himself as he put new pants on.

As they both got ready, Joni decided to text Ryan to see if the party is still going to happen.

Joni: Hey, it's Joni!
Ryan: Oh, hey Joni!
Joni: Is the party still going to happen? If so, what time should we be there?
Ryan: Of course it is! And be there about seven thirty!
Joni: We'll definitely be there!
Ryan: Good, we'll be waiting.

Joni was confused about the last text Ryan had sent, only because he didn't feel like it made sense. At least to him, anyway. It seemed off, especially if they were throwing a party.

Why would they wait for us? Joni asked himself as he looked in the mirror. He was wondering if he should shave or not, but he didn't see any stubble on his face.

"Joni, sometimes I wonder about you," Kade said as he stormed into the room.

"Wait, why?" he asked, wondering why Kade said that to him.

"Because every time you use the bathroom, you end up pissing on the floor! You nasty ass!" Kade said sternly as he watched Joni roll his eyes and blush.

"I can't help it... sorry my dick is too small!" Joni blushed and Kade made a gagging noise. He didn't want to hear that.

"I didn't need to know that!" Kade said as he shook his head and waved his arms around.

Joni laughed as the two made their way to the car, and Joni threw Kade the keys. Kade and Joni both had their own cars, but decided to drive together in Joni's truck to the party. Only because Joni liked having sex in the back of the truck.

"Do you ever clean your car after you fuck in the back?" Kade asked randomly as he started up the truck.

"Not really, maybe twice a season?" Joni admitted, and Kade's eyes went wide with shock.

"You're nasty..." "Thank you, I love you too!"

They both laughed as Kade pulled out of the driveway, and onto the main road. Joni was excited for the party, but Kade wasn't. He knew something was fishy, and was scared that something was going to happen.

After ten minutes of driving, they had arrived at the place.

"Okay, there's no one here, let's go!" Kade said as started backing out of the driveway, but Joni stopped him.

"No, we're here, so we're going to go looking around!" Joni said, and Kade gasped.

"Joni, don't you watch horror films? The people who on go looking around are found dead later on!" Kade said, but Joni had already turned the truck off. Taking the keys before Kade could grab them, Kade refused to get out of the truck.

"Okay, if you don't want to look around, then I'll go. So don't go anywhere!" Joni said as he got out of his truck.

I don't plan on it! Kade said to himself as Joni went walking away from the car.

♤♡♢♧


Joni walked into the old house, and as soon as he started up the stairs, he heard a voice.

"Hello, Joni" Ryan said in a sinister voice, and Joni had a wave of regret flow over him.

"Ka--!" Joni was in the middle of saying before he felt something hit the back of his left leg, breaking it instantly. Falling down the stairs, everything went black. Joni had blacked out from the pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter of mine will be longer!
- Richy