Run

He's Mine

"Just wait here Kade! Oh it will be fun Kade! Live a little Kade! My dick is small Kade!!" I mocked Joni in a high pitched girlish voice. Pacing outside the car, I crossed my arms, stricken with a sudden chill of the wind. Joni went in that damn house 20 minutes ago and I was starting to get pissed off. It obviously wasn't much of a party since I couldn't hear any type of music coming from the old house...well it looked old on the outside. Old and Victorian. Hardly what you would think a 'party' would be held in. Let alone a young guy would host in. Ryan looked young, no older than 25 at most. Then again he could be some 40 year old with great skin.

I stopped and turned, inspecting the house futher. As I was observing, I noticed a few ringers of the I told you so bells. The house for one, didn't even have any lights on from where I was standing in the front only feet away. I squinted my eyes and saw that there were boards over the windows. They wouldn't be noticeable in the dark which explains why I didn't see them sooner. The only sounds I heard were the sounds of wind singing eerie songs of the night. There was not a damn car in sight. Fuck I should have noticed that when we pulled up. I was busy making sure there wasn't cum on me. The location was in the back roads. No civilization that I could recall or account for. The house itself was very big and eerie. Someone could easily get lost in it. Plus Ryan said it was a club when clearly its a house. Standing here has only proven that Joni is a dumb ass for falling for this shit and I was a dumb ass for tagging along.

I let out a sigh and decided to be even more of a dumb ass and go inside to look for Joni. Lord knows what type of trouble he's in and lord knows what type of person Ryan is. And this mystery person Ryan mentioned earlier. So many factors.

I shook my head in disapproval before taking a few steps towards the house. My footsteps echoed and crackled against the pavement, filling the dead silence with noise that sounded amplified. It made me cringe a little. I was starting to grow weary as I grew closer to the house. That nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach was on full force as I shakily lifted my leg onto the first step. The second I put my weight down, the faded pearl grey step creaked and I winced a little. It just sounded so loud. I held my breath and my foot on the step, weighing my options.

A.) I could just run up the steps quickly and avoid the creaking sounds. But my footsteps would be a burden.

B.)I could keep going slow and taking a step at a time.

Or C.)....Run like hell because there is a car coming up the drive. I could hear the tires on the gravel making a crackling noise.

My heart began to race as I looked around the property. The house was too big for me to run around before they could see me, I couldn't go back and hide in the car because whoever it is would probably look in there. I was totally fucked and I fucking blamed Joni for all of it!

I could hear the car getting closer so my body moved on its own. Without even thinking I bolted up the steps and ran towards the giant wood door. I grabbed the doorknob and twisted. It was unlocked. Quietly I opened the door only partially enough for me to slip right through. Inside, I closed the door as carefully as possible and it closed with a gentle click. My breath came out ragged as I leaned my head against the door. I am so seriously fucked right now and as soon as I find Joni, I'm gonna kill him.

Realizing I could still be caught, I pushed myself off the door and turned, it was dark. And very empty. The place was dimly lit by candles that rested in holders nailed to the walls. The walls themselves were painted a seductive shade of black. There was a single grand staircase that led up to a hallway that was blackened immediately by the lack of light. I didn't wanna find out what was up there...although I had a feeling I might have to

Before I could observe more, I could hear the creaking of the steps on the porch, indicating that someone was coming. My heart stilled in my chest and I ran for it. I ran past the stairs, not knowing where I was going. I paused and saw that the steps had one of those little rooms underneath it. I acted on impulse and opened the door to darkness. I took a step in and sighed in relief as the floor was in tact. I stepped in completely and closed the door, only leaving it cracked enough for me to hear the person open the front door, step in and close it.

"Ryan! Where the fuck are you??" An elegant deepish voice called out. My body froze and I tried to get my breathing under control. This must be the person Ryan had mentioned earlier. It had to be. I kept my movements to a minimum as I shuffled closer to the door, pressing my ear against it. Above me, heavy footsteps padded against the staircase as I'm assuming Ryan made his way down.

"Hey Chris..."Ryan trailed off nervously so I wasn't sure if he said anything else. So I was right, this was the guy from ealier. I recognized the name. I also recalled Ryan's demeanor change when he mentioned Chris.

"Well Ry?" Chris asked very expectantly of Ryan. Faintly I could hear Ryan shuffle a bit.

"Well I got the Joni kid...he's secured" Ryan said and there was a tense pause. I strained my ears to hear more.

"And? What about the adorable one with the blue eyes?" Chris demanded of Ryan. I was beginning to fidget because he was talking about me. I had no idea what Chris looked like so he could have been anyone in the diner! He could have been the one in the car!... The car! The windows were tinted black so he could have easily saw me without me seeing him. Creepy as fuck and even more creepy because he called me adorable.

"He didn't show Chris....Joni came in alone" Ryan said in an even more nervous tone. Seconds passed and I heard a loud smack. Ryan cried out in pain and I gasped just a little but covered my mouth.

"I wanted him!! He was mine!! Dammit Ryan can you never do anything right?!?!?!" Chris shouted childishly before I heard him strike Ryan again. Ryan was whimpering in pain and my eyes swelled up with tears for no reason. I just felt slightly bad for Ryan and terrified for Joni.

"I'm sorry Chris!! I didn't know he wouldn't come!!! I'm sorry!!" Ryan pleaded with Chris in a childlike tone. It was so vulnerable. I could hear Chris sigh over Ryan's soft sobs and whimpers.

"Its fine Ry. We will get him another time. Is Joni still knocked out?" Chris asked softly. I was very confused by his sudden change in character. One second he was the hulk and now he's David Banner.

"Yes. Its only been an half an hour so he shouldn't wake up. But I have him restrained so he won't be able to come out..." Ryan's voice shook just a little but seemed to calm as well.

"Good...Come with me. We'll see if Kade is in town anywhere. If not we'll settle for Joni" Chris said in a decided tone. Ryan murmured a soft okay and a second later I heard their retreating footsteps heading towards the door. Another second ticked by and I heard the front door open and then close. I let out a much needed sigh before carefully opening the door so slowly and carefully as if they were still standing by the steps. I peered around the corner and saw the empty entrance room. This was my chance.

I stepped out and closed the door behind me before running along the steps. More like I was skipping. I had no time to waste because I had no idea when they would be back. I rounded the stair post and took a deep breath to calm my hammering heart. I knew I would have to go up here. Pushing away all fears, I began to run up the steps. It seemed to be only Ryan and Chris here so I was safe for making noises.

I reached the top of the stairs and peered down the long hallway that seemed to stretch for miles. This was not good at all. I had an unknown amount of time to find Joni and there must be over 20 doors in total. I had no idea if he was even up here to be honest. He could be anywhere in this dungeon.

I let out a scared and frustrated sigh before walking towards the left to the first door. I twisted the doorknob and pushed it open. It was only a closet filled with boxes and clothes. Nothing else. I went down the line to the next door and opened it revealing a bathroom. The curtain was pushed back so I didn't need to see if Joni's corpse was behind there. I kept going to door to door as quick as I could but discovered nothing of use. I came to the last door on the left side and walked in. It looked to be a master bedroom. Red lace curtains draped over the tall glass window, fluttering softly in the wind. There was a large bed pushed up against the wall on my right. It was covered with black cloth. Across from the bed, just feet in between them, was a desk with stacks of files and pictures in frames. Curious, I wondered over to the desk and picked up the first file I saw. It was in a black version of a manila folder. I flipped through it and saw a lot names on seperate pieces of paper with pictures next to them. There were dates on the date provided line. The dates were no older than 5 years ago.

Austin Carlile.....Alan Ashby.....Oliver Sykes....Angelo Parente....Devin Sola.

These names seemed familiar to me but I couldn't think of who they are or what they mean. The list seemed endless to me. I decided to close the folder and sit it back in its place. I gazed over the desk some more before picking up a photograph that laid flat on the desk. It was an older photo that aged with the times. It was a picture of a black hair boy with his arm protectively around shorter dark browned haired boy. The older had a big smile on his face and the younger was just blanked as white paper. I began to turn the photo over but sound of a door made my heart stop. I froze like a fucking statue.

"Hold on a sec Chris I forgot my phone!!" Ryan called and my eyes darted around the room before landing on the nightstand. There sat an expensive looking cellphone. I was in Ryan's room....I am so fucked right now. I folded the picture up without even thinking and shoved it in my pocket before running towards the darkened closet. I held my breath to slow down my erratically beating heart. I covered my mouth and turned my body into a real life statue as I heard his footsteps traveling down the hallway. Every footstep bounced through out the house with a echo and they finally stopped feet away from me. I peeked through the blinds of the closet and watched as Ryan entered. He was looking around the room before he grabbed his phone. I counted the seconds that ticked by. He gazed over to the desk and he paused. I thought he noticed the photo missing but instead he was looking at the floor. My eyes followed his gaze and I died inside immediately. One of the papers fell out!!!! Now he'll know I was here!!!!. My entire world was crashing down as he began to search the room. He looked under the bed and behind the door. Looking for the culprit. I had only two options. Risk being caught or make a run for it when he is distracted and go get help. I chose option two the second he went into the bathroom. I held my breath and mentally counted to three.....

1

2

3!!!

I bolted out the closet and darted across the room.

"Hey!!!" Ryan called after me as I ran into the hallway. Terrified tears streamed down my cheeks as I ran down the hallway, hearing Ryan right behind me. My confidence was shot down as I was tackled to the ground.

"Get off me!!!" I cried as we wrestled on the ground. I was thrashing and kicking every part of my body in attempts to get free.

"Stop fighting!!" Ryan snapped in a strained voice. I clenched my hand into a fist and brought it back before snapping forward. Ryan howled in pain as he flew off me. Above me was a vase sitting on a table. In a feeble attempt, I shook the table and the vase fell into my hands. I launched the vase at his head and it shattered against his skull. I scrambled to my feet and darted down the hallway, leaving a groaning Ryan. I wiped my eyes and tried to keep my balance as I reached the steps. I scrambled down them quickly and ran towards the front door. Heart pounding, sweating but excited to see the beloved door just feet away from me.

"GET BACK HERE!!!" Ryan screamed at me but he sounded so fearful. I ignored him and zoomed towards the door.

In 5 seconds tops, things spiraled out of control.

The door opened and there stood a very tall figure with the face of pure evil. I couldn't stop myself in time. I ran right into the figure but it felt like hitting a brick wall. I let out a blood curdling scream as the figure wrapped an arm around my neck. I kicked and fought as he laughed menacingly.

"Ahhh you did come...Mmmm your even more delicious up close!!!" The man cooed and giggled, sounding insane and crazy in the process.

"Let me go!! Please let me go!!!!!" I cried pleadingly as the man slammed the door and dragged me towards the steps.

"And let you miss all the fun sweetheart? It'll be a night to remember!!" He laughed crazily before yanking me up the stairs.

"NO!!!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Its amazing how Kade and Chris don't know each other but I still promoted that relationship between them

-Satan