Status: Complete

Summer Sunshine

Summer Sunshine [Kuroko no Basuke: Kise Ryota x Unidentified]

If she had to describe him, she would say that he was like summer sunshine.

He was very carefree and outgoing and yes, childish even. Everything about him was bright and fresh. From his silky hair to his molten eyes, he was sun-kissed; he was golden. It was no small exaggeration to compare his entirety to that of a solar deity of ancient mythos.

Whenever she was around him he lavished her with his dazzling warmth. He always greeted her with a wide smile, oftentimes coupled by an enthusiastic embrace. She, like so many others, could not reject his all-encompassing light.

But just like the summer sunshine, he often burned too brightly and did not discriminate upon whom he showered his affections.

She was no exception.

It was a hard lesson, but she learned it well. Mortals who grasp at the sun only get burned.

Yes.

Kise Ryōta was summer sunshine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: Characters and other recognizable things in this story belong to their respective copyright holders. The only things that I own are the original characters and plot of this story. I am making no money from writing this fan work. No copyright infringement is intended.

A/N:
This is my first time writing for the Kinpatsu Ikemen, so I hope that this isn't too terrible. :)