Status: Hiatus until further notice due to internet issues.

Tomorrow's Money

10 - Desire

Gerard's lips on mine felt like my own, personal little Heaven. A part of me felt like no one else in the world had ever felt this way about someone, because no one else had ever had Gerard's lips on their own. I knew that wasn't true, but it sure felt like it.

Gerard was my sanctuary, just being around him made me feel at ease, but at the same time he made me feel thrilled and nervous and so many other things that I couldn't even pinpoint. I wanted to tell him I loved him because I had never felt it more than I did in that moment. But was this really the right time? Making out in my bathroom? Probably not. His speech was beautiful and heartfelt in itself, in the oddly placed bathroom setting. Another time would come. Though, I couldn't help but think that he had intentionally stopped me from telling him I loved him. What if he didn't want to hear it? What if he didn't feel the same?

We went back to the theater room where Mikey and Tiffany were talking, and she actually wasn't glaring at him! I knew she'd warm up to him. Mikey just wasn't the type of person you hated. He was too sweet, too much of a nice guy to hate.

"What took you guys so long?" Tiffany asked, probably knowing we'd gotten sidetracked.

"I was cleaning the cut on Gerard's face." I said, blushing. I had thought about everything he said and that kiss, a smile came across my face and gave everything away.

"Sure you were." She laughed, scooting closer to Mikey so we had room to sit down. We started the movie, none of us really paying attention. Mikey and Tiffany seemed to be having their own private conversation. She seemed to be just trying to cheer him up.

I looked over at Gerard and took a second to admire the man I had realized I loved. I knew it was kind of soon for love, but there was no hiding it, no doubting it to myself. I wouldn't have been in that terrible situation had I not loved him. He caught my gaze and smiled, so seemingly seductively, like he was doing this to me on purpose. Though I knew he wasn't, he always smiled at me like that. It was just my mood, my own cloudy, frazzled thoughts that made me want much more than I should have wanted. "What?" He asked in a hushed whisper.

"Nothing." I lied, smiling back. I cuddled up to him, somehow never close enough.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked, an almost dangerous look in his eyes.

"Of course." I said, getting a little nervous for really no reason at all.

"I was kind of hoping I could just spend the night with you, alone." He pushed my hair back away from my face, leaving his hand on my neck.

"That would be nice." I blushed, not bothering to try and hide it from him. I thought it was too dark to see.

"Do you want to go somewhere with me?" He asked, that seductive tone never going away.

"Where?" I asked, getting nervous again.

He stood up, taking my hands and bringing me to my feet. "We're going to the gas station. I need cigarettes. We'll be back." He announced and led me to the door.

I didn't say anything until we got into his car. "Okay where are we really going?" I laughed, surprised at his random actions.

"To the gas station. But I do want to make a pit stop." He smiled and sped off down the road. We didn't go very far, just outside of town. He parked the car near a woody area and got out. I followed him, not at all knowing what he was doing. "Come on." He said, pulling my hands toward him. He started kissing me and walking backwards, deeper into the small wooded area. I knew there were no real dangers when it came to animals out there, but I was slightly worried about other people. I pushed passed to fear and returned every single little kiss he gave me, following him wherever he went.

We came to what was about the middle of the area where I was lightly pushed against a tree and kissed, hard. He was obviously wanting to do this for a while, his subtle desperation in each kiss proved it. He was somewhat frantic, just like I was. My hands were shaking and my knees were weak, I could only imagine he felt the same. The kisses trailed down to my neck, where he spent quite a bit of time to my excitement. I'd never been in a situation like this. I never wanted anyone so badly. He obviously knew what he was doing, every touch drove me crazy, I didn't even care that we were out in the middle of nowhere. It was all so strange to me, oddly romantic, though not how I expected something like this to go.

"Gerard wait." I said, bringing his face back up to mine. My heart beat hard in my chest and I was still shaking. I wanted everything so much, but.. "Should we be doing this?" I smiled a little, just so he knew I wasn't upset with him.

"That's your call. We can do whatever you want." He purred. Shit. I wanted this, I wanted everything he was willing to give, it felt right, but something was off inside of me. I wasn't sure if it was the setting or the timing or because of the consequences of getting caught. In any case, I had to accept that I couldn't do this with him, at least so openly (though it wasn't really even that open of an area at all.)

"I want a lot of things right now." I ran my hand down his chest, feeling a slight shudder come fro him. "But I want this to be different. I want more time to do this, I don't want to rush. And maybe a soft bed and a little more privacy would be okay." I pushed his hair back in it's normally messy manor.

"Whatever you want baby." He purred again. Fuck. FUCK FUCK FUCK.

"Soon, for the love of god." I laughed. "But not here, or now. I want to take my time with you instead of sneaking around, okay?"

"Absolutely." He said, kissing my forehead. We were both still slightly shaking though I had only realized it when he took my hand and led me back to the car. I felt bad. He went to the trouble of taking me away just to be alone with me. I wasn't sure if he had originally intended to go all the way or to just mess around, but either way I was grateful for how he reacted when I turned it down. A lot of men out there would be angry.

I threw my hand over Gerard's as he attempted to put the keys in the ignition. "Wait." I said, giving him an unintentionally daring look. "I'm not done with you yet." I said, leaning over and kissing him just as hard as he'd kissed me. I managed to crawl on top of him and lean his seat back so I could make out with him. It was kind of unexpected for the both of us. I hadn't really planned it, and it was definitely out of character for me. I wasn't normally so forward. We giggled and laughed between kisses, which only made the experience so much better. I loved his smile, his laugh. Feeling his smile against my lips was like going to the fair as an 8 year old and winning your first teddy bear all on your own. I was beyond happy and never wanted to go back home.

"Earlier, in the bathroom.." He started, breaking the kiss but keeping me close. "I didn't mean to stop you from saying it. I felt bad for cutting you off, but I thought if I'd stopped what I was doing it would make you feel uncomfortable and you wouldn't actually say it. I'm sorry."

"Oh my god." I laughed. "Don't be sorry, it's okay. I just thought that maybe it's too soon or you didn't think it was the right time or-"

"I love you." He cut me off, quietly, but only barely audible. "I wanted to tell you in the bathroom. That's where that whole thing was going. I got scared and didn't say it because I thought you'd think it was too soon. But it doesn't feel too soon."

I couldn't even think straight. So much had been said and done in the last few hours, my happiness was through the roof but so was my anxiety. What if someone found out about this? This was a felony. He was technically employed by the school when he agreed to substitute for pay. He wasn't supposed to fall in love with an underage student. "Gerard, I love you too. And if you we ever got caught-"

"No, don't think like that." He said, not letting me finish my sentence again. "We're still a huge secret to the school board. Your parents don't know my real age or occupation, and Mikey and Tiffany won't tell anyone. Everything will be fine." He reassured me. I smiled and nodded. He was right. I was still worried, but did my best to brush it off for now. "Now let's get back before I start kissing you again." He winked at me, completely making me melt. Fuck!

I got off of him and went back to my seat. We picked up Gerard's cigarettes and hurried back. Mikey and Gerard decided it would be safe to head back to Gerard's place for the night and left. I sat next to Tiffany and smiled devilishly at her. "So.. What did you and Mikey do while we were gone?"

"Nothing!" She said, already shrill and defensive.

"Don't like to me bitch." I laughed, knowing her probably a little to well.

"I agreed to a date." She said, embarrassed.

"That's awesome!" I hugged her, happy for her. "You won't regret it, he's a sweet guy. I know he'll treat you right." I gushed.

"Yeah, yeah." She laughed. "So what took you guys so long?" She gave me the same smile I had just given her.

"Nothing." I lied, already giving myself away by laughing.

"Yeah well that hickey says otherwise!" She said, shrill again, pointing at my neck where Gerard's lips graced me.

"I have a hickey?!" I said, surprised. I rant to the bathroom, Tiffany following closely behind, and looked at it in the mirror. "How am I going to cover this up?" I panicked a little. If my mo saw this she'd freak.

"No worries, just curl your hair tomorrow like always and style it in front of the hickey. No big deal! No one will ever notice." I should have known she would have an answer. She always did.

"Ha, I guess you're right." I was happy to have to go to school tomorrow. Not only could I see Gerard, but I also didn't have to be around my parents.

We went to bed, though I couldn't get my min doff of everything that had happened. He actually loved me. It was kind of odd, feeling like someone, especially him, felt that way about me. I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night.

I tried a little harder for school the next day. I made sure mt hair and make up were absolutely perfect. I wore a shirt that showed off ta little cleavage. I admit, I definitely wanted to tease Gerard a little bit in class. I couldn't wait to see his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So I had a shitty hiatus there. Sorry about that. <3 I'm going to try to continue to update at least once a week, it's just hard sometimes with work. Thanks for sticking around everyone!!!