Status: Let me know if you guys like it and I'll reveal Chapter 6!

Confessions From a Church Girl

Blair Waldorf is just a normal awkward girl. She likes her life to maintain the same, but when she is forced to move back to her old hometown, she discovers that the people she used to know are no longer the same. Her old crush is a big time player, and her friend is barely hanging on by a thread. Blair is thrown into a world where she feels unnoticed by these so-called friends and she won't stop at anything to be a part of that elite group again. Obstacles of drama soon pour into her lap and she will soon reveal who her real friends are, and who just have their own separate agendas.... (People stealing other people's boyfriends, sheltered girls acting out, preachers sons being players, clueless parents vs parents who get involved, etc.)

DISCLAIMER: This is a true story. Therefore, I had to alter names to protect privacy. Throughout the story you may recognize names from different tv shows/ movies. They are just names, the character names do not reflect character traits.
  1. Introductions
    To understand the way we are, you must first understand where we come from.
  2. Church School Camp
    Teenagers, together for a week?
  3. Getting to know Jenny and Dan Humphrey
  4. The First Time.
    'Time' meaning, the first piece I've heard juicy gossip..