I'm All Over You, I'm Not Over You

Paramore, Meet Techie. Techie, Meet Paramore.

I was laughing so hard that tears were welling up in my eyes, and even my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

Jeremy Davis is just about the most hilarious guy you'll ever meet. He was currently having an arm-wrestling match with Mr. Josh Farro. Hilarious.

I guess this is just a normal day of touring for me, all fun, no work. All I needed was a creature that was named female. Guys sure do get to your head, and make you more dim-witted. No lie.

"Helllllllllo? Anyone home?" Zac shook my shoulders, ripping me from my thoughts. I beamed up at him, and nodded slowly.

"Yes Farro? What's up?" I said, as if in a daze.

He slowly removed his hands from my shoulders, and replied, "New techie! We must go meet her, and get set up and everything. We're on in 45!" He purposely emphasized on the 'her' part, because all of the guys in the band know that I'm bisexual. I have no problem with that, in fact, I'm very proud of my sexuality.

"Hmm? Really, well let's get going then." I found myself smiling at how adorable Zac was. He was my little brother almost, and I was always there for him. He grinned and winked. I knew he was up to something; he wanted to try to get this new techie and me together. Hmm. . .

After awhile of walking and chatting casually, we got to the stage, and we sat in the audience-chairs, watching the techies get ready. In the exact middle, a girl was bending over, her butt literally straight up in the air.

"HEY BEND OVER GIRL, SHOW ME WHAT YOU'RE WORKING WITH!" Zac let out a high-pitch scream, and dove beneath the seats, making it look like I was yelling. I knew I was blushing so furiously, it probably matched my hair.

In .000001 seconds, she whirled around and spotted me. I grinned crookedly at her. She slowly climbed down from the stage, walking towards me, smiling.

As soon as she reached me, she burst out laughing. "Haha, oh my gosh! Did you yell that?"

She soon started laughing again, but Zac, who thought he was sneaking away, very obviously was knocking into things, not getting a very quiet getaway.

"Nope." I shook my head, laughing also, and Zac giving me looks of despair, from giving him away. So he thought, since we all know he was so well hidden. She giggled.

"Do you know where Paramore is, I mean, I feel so retarded, I'm there new techie. Get this, I've never even heard of them! I was just going to plug in a CD. I feel so embarrassed, I hope they don't find out. But I have a good reason, anyway," She reasoned. "Fueled by Ramen need a techie ASAP, so here I am!" She stuck out her tongue, showing me how silly she thought of the situation.

I burst out laughing. "Ahh.. I'm the lead singer. Nice to meet you?" I stretched out my hand, willing to feel her touch. I just met her, because she was so hyped, it was amazing.

Her mouth formed an 'o', but she remained cool. "Its Lindsey and you're... Hayley?" Her hand enclosed the space between mine, and she firmly shook my hand, before our hands separated, her fingers gingerly rubbed between mine. I blushed again, why am I so nervous about this girl?

"Yes," I shrugged and smiled, "I am. Very nice to meet you." I turned to Zac who winked at me, but ignored it and motioned him over. "This is our drummer in the band, Zatchell. Zac, sweetie, this is Lindsey. Lindsey, this my sweetie, Zac."

She nodded slowly at him, and shook his hand awkwardly. "Are you two, erm, together?"

I laughed nervously, "No, we're not. I just call him random pet names." I swore I heard her let out a sigh of relief as Jeremy came bounding down the ramp toward the wings of the stage, where we had ventured off during myself and Lindseys awkward meeting.

"HAYLEY, DUDE, WHERE'S THAT TECHIE WE GOTTA MEET? I REALLY GOT PEE AND IF I DON'T GO SOON, I MEAN, SERIOUSLY I'M GONNA WET MYSELF!" He stopped abruptly as his eyes bulged, scanning the stage, looking for supposedly Lindsey. He noticed her, and nodded slightly, still searching for that techie.

"Jeremy, um, this is our new techie. Her name is Lindsey." I nodded to Lindsey, and then to Jeremy. "Lindsey, meet JerBear!" I used his childhood nickname and giggled. So did Lindsey.

"Hello Jeremy." She said shyly, looking at me for explanation. I guess we were overwhelming her. I gazed at her, apologies written all over my face, and we grinned at each other. At that moment, I think we both felt an instant bond.

I turned to Jeremy, concern etched in my voice. "Where's Joshua? We should all be ready, he should have his behind here!"

However, when I turned to voice my motherly concern again, Jeremy wasn't there. All I could see was him bounding up the ramp and in my ears rang Zac and Lindsey's obnoxious laughs. I swore I saw a tiny wet spot on Jer's pants. Poor boy.

"Aww, guys, leave him alone!" I scolded, more to Zac than Lindsey, since I just met her. Zac looked at me, for about five seconds, then started laughing and even slapped his knee.

"Zacccccc!" I said in a whiney voice, "Where is your brother gosh darnnit?"

"Is that him?" Lindsey said abruptly, pointing to a confused Josh Farro.

"Yes it is! JOSH! OVER HERE!" I screamed and waved my arms a bit. He caught notice of my wailing arms and ran toward us.

"I seemed to have forgot where the stage was... oh, and this is? He asked, noticing Lindsey, an eyebrow perfectly arched.

"This," I said motioning to Lindsey, "Is Lindsey. Our new techie!"

He grinned knowingly and winked. Was it that obvious I was interested in her?

____

A few minutes later, when Jeremy was relieved, and Josh's guitar was tuned and all that great stuff, we were ready to play our set. I couldn't help but get sweaty and nervous when I noticed Lindsey keeping an eye on me.

Something about her made me want to grab her and kiss her passionately. However, I doubt she was interested in me, since she was flirting with Josh so much.

But, I couldn't get over the way she looked at me, she looked at me the same way I looked at her. With desire. In addition, I barely knew her! I shook off this weird feeling as I stomped onto the stage and said loudly in the mic, "HELLO OKLAHOMA!! WE'RE PARAMORE!"
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, it is a slash. get over it.
duddeee, guys, this is my 2nd story on mibba, from my quizilla..and there's a lot more stories coming in. i hope that you enjoy them.
i also want to thank the three people that commented so far on Sunsets & Silhouette Dreams and to those who subscribed! You guys are awesome!
Thanks for the support! (: