The Perfect Combination

Chapter 30

*flashback*

Clank

"What the fuck?" I yell as my bedroom window comes crashing down courtesy of a stupid football.

I march towards my window to inspect the damage but my survey is halted when I see a strange boy looking up at me.

"I’m so sorry" he begins and I roll my eyes. "It was an accident and I honestly didn’t mean to break your window"

"Well an apology isn’t going to fix this" I yell back as my mother comes into my room.

"Natalia what’s going on?" she questions as I switch my gaze from the man outside to her.

"That new stupid neighbor of ours just kicked his stupid ball through my window" I tell her as anger slowly starts to rise within me. "And he thinks a stupid apology will be enough to make up for the damage he has caused".

"Natalia calm down" she instructs me once my rant is over. "Why don’t you go over there -in a calm manner- and tell him that you think he should pay for the damage he caused to the window?"

I nod my head, agreeing with her suggestion, as I put on my shoes.

"The window is not the only thing he’ll be paying for" I announce as I walk out of my bedroom.

Since Rapunzel moved in next door he has been a constant nuisance, with his loud music, wild parties and his holier-than-though attitude. And now I had a perfect opportunity to give him a piece of my mind.

Once I got downstairs I realized he had retreated back to his house and this made me even angrier. So I took it upon myself to walk to his house, knock on his door and tell him what was what.

"Hello…" he smiles as he opens the door.

I am momentarily left speechless as I take him all in. But I quickly regain my composure.

"Hi" I squeak out before I clear my throat and try again. "Hi, I’m Natalia… the girl whose window you just broke"

He nods his head in acknowledgement before he invite’s me in.

"Is there something I can help you with?" he says while allowing me a seat on his sofa.

"Yes actually. I think it’s only fair since you broke the window that you pay for it"

"Of course" is his simple answer.

"Okay then" I answer back, slightly shocked that he agreed without putting up a fight.

I make a move to stand up before he interrupt’s me.

"Was that all you wanted to say?"

I open my mouth and close it again, in an attempt to find the bravado I had when I first came over.

"Actually, there is something else. Could you learn to lower the volume on your music? Not everyone is into Flamenco as you obviously are. Also your parties are completely unnecessary; they are loud, obnoxious and finish at an ungodly hour. And another thing, you’re no better than the rest of us so please stop parking in the handicap zone and start fetching your own damn mail. Mr. Roberto from the down the road is not your own personal mail man" I concluded with a smile on my face.

His jaw is agape once I’ve finish and I take that as small victory. His lack of movement allows for me to stand up and walk towards his door.

"You know for a 15 year old, you’re pretty uptight and highly strung" he tells me as I start to turn the knob.

"Excuse me?" I yell as I turn to face him. "Just because I don’t throw myself at every greasy looking sleaze ball, that does not mean I am uptight"

"Hey don’t get mad at me. I was just making an observation" he says with a nonchalant shrug of the shoulders.

I was too angry to even reply to him as I turned around and walked out the door.

Once I had made it half way through his garden, he yelled.

"My name is Sergio by the way and I hope we get the chance to know each other better Natalia Ramirez"

I took one final look at him.

"I would never associate myself with the likes of you fucktard" I conclude as I make my way back to my mother’s house.

`

"Earth to Lia" Sergio calls as he nudges my shoulder and attempt’s to bring me out of my daydream.

"Mmmmm" I turn to him with a smile.

"What are you thinking about?" he asks as he places a kiss on my cheek.

"About the day we first meet"

We both laugh at the memory before he speaks.

"I would never associate myself with the likes of you fucktard" he teases in a girly voice as I lightly punch his arm.

"I should have kept that promise" I answer back in an attempt to be serious.

"I’m glad you didn’t" Sergio says in between fits of giggles. “I doubt my life would be half as colorful as it is if you weren’t in it"

"Is that a compliment Mr. Ramos?"

"It’s a fact" he states as he kisses me on the lips.

He attempts to force his tongue into my mouth but I pull away before anything can happen.

"Eeew Gio. I haven’t even brushed my teeth" I tell him as I try to get off the bed. Sergio grab’s my wrist and pull’s me back onto the mattress.

"I love your stinky breath" he tells me as he reconnects our lips.

When we both pull apart, we have the biggest grins plastered on our faces.

"So last night was fun" I say as Sergio keeps his forehead connected to mine.

"Yeah it was. Thanks for saying yes"

"Thanks for asking me" I say as I gave him a peck on the lips. "But you never did show me what was in the third box" I tease as he pulls away to open the drawer on his side of the bed.

"Here" he says while handing me the box.

I slowly begin unwrapping the red paper that is covering it and start to laugh.

'30 summer sex positions' reads the title of the book.

"Alvaro says after having a baby, sex isn’t as fun so I thought maybe we could use the book as a guide into how to put a little passion back into our sex lives" Sergio says as a slight blush begins to creep up on his cheeks.

I can’t help but laugh at his reasoning before I realize he is being serious.

"Baby, we don’t need a book to spice up our sex life. We’ve only technically had sex once and I’m not sure about you but I’m pretty sure we can keep the passion alive without referring to some stupid book"

"Are you sure? Because I don’t want you to think I’m a lousy lover. I mean I know I’m not, people have never really complained but with you, the sex is gonna be forever so I need it to be really good or I’d be really disappointed in myself. And you’d be disappointed in me to because imagine having a hot husband but he can’t get it up, I mean how embar…."

He goes into a rant but I quickly silence him by placing my lips on his. Once we both start to moan we pull apart.

"Sergio, you could never embarrass me and I’m pretty sure there are pills for people who can’t get it up"

We both laugh before I let him pull me closer to him.

"You know what I love about you?" I ask after a few minutes of silence.

"What?"

"How you always put my happiness before yours. How when I’m in a bad mood, you go through heaven and hell to make me smile. I also love how you’re the smartest, funniest and most sensitive man I have ever met. You try to act like a tough guy on the pitch but I’ve seen you turn to mush when you see Salma cry. But most of all I love how you’ve given me 2 of the most precious gifts any man can give to a woman"

I concluded as I bring my lips closer to his.

"I love you Sergio Ramos" I tell him as I connected our lips.

"I love you too Lia" he repeats once we have pulled apart. "And I will gladly give you more kids once we are man and wife"

He announces as he attempts to kiss me once again but his actions are interrupted by a loud cry over the baby monitor.

"Maybe we should focus on these two first before we plan on having others" I say as Sergio groan’s while making his way off the bed and towards the door to take care of the twins.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued...