The Perfect Combination

Epilogue

"NO NO NO" someone screams in the background.

"Sergio what’s going on?" I ask as I drive faster.

"It’s Salma. She won’t eat the porridge you left for her" he informs me and I let out a giggle.

"And let me guess, you just gave up and gave her cereal?" I question as I turn a corner.

"Well yes. I can’t force her to eat something she doesn’t want to" he reasons and I roll my eyes.

"You’re such a softie when it comes to her" I berate him as I feel a kick in my abdomen. "Look babe I have to hang up but I’ll see you soon" I inform him as I hang up the phone.

It’s been 2 years since Sergio and I got married and everyday had been better than the last. There have been some struggles, especially with me having to travel to all over the world doing fashion weeks, but for the most part it’s been great.

The twins have grown into fairly well behaved little people. Jose has decided that everything that can move is a football so he goes around kicking it. Sergio thinks it will come in handy when he decides to be a footballer.

While Salma has turned into a little princess. She is truly a girly girl with impeccable manners. And as predicted she’s turned into a daddy’s girl. She can bat her eyelids and Sergio would jump to make sure all her needs are met.

Whenever I see the two of them playing Barbie’s I wonder whatever happened to the manly man I married.

I laugh at that as I get into the drive way and park the car. When I get into the house I find Jose running around in just his underwear while Sergio and Salma are sitting on the floor watching teletubbies.

"I’m home" I announce and all three look at me.

Jose is the first to react as he runs towards me and starts kissing my belly.

"Is the baby okay" he asks as he smiles at me.

"Yep, the baby is fine" I say.

Since me and Sergio found out we were having another baby, we’ve done everything possible to make the twins understand why my belly is getting so big. While both of them seemed pretty excited at the idea of another person in the house, Jose seemed extremely enthusiastic about the idea.

As the older brother he has taken it upon himself to ask me every day if the baby is fine and to make sure I sit down and relax as many times as possible.

"Why don’t you go upstairs and put these away before we watch a movie" I instruct him as he goes to put my bags away.

"Big brother Jose checking on his brother again?" Sergio asks as he steps into the kitchen.

I nod my head before giving him a kiss.

"Maybe we should get that kid a puppy so he can stop bugging you so much" he teases as he goes to the fridge and takes out a tub of ice cream.

"Hell no. It’s bad enough Salma takes up all your attention, I’m not letting you get a puppy so Jose can start ignoring me" I answer dismissively.

"Jealous are we Mrs. Ramos?" he asks while getting out some spoons.

"Me? Nope. Never" I stammer out and he laughs.

"Look babe, our daughter may have all my attention right now but your number 1 in here" he says pointing to his heart.

I can’t help but blush at his announcement, as I pull him closer and give him a kiss.

"I love you" I tell him once our lips are separated.

"I love you too" he smiles as he looks me in the eyes.

"Mama the movie is starting" Jose yells as me and Sergio giggle.

We take the ice cream of the counter and walk into the living room, to sit down and watch a movie. Once me and him are comfortable on the couch, the twins climb on it as well to sit between the two of us.

"You know I wouldn’t have this any other way" he informs me, while looking at the two people separating us.

"Shhh daddy" Salma says with an irritated face "You’re gonna make us miss the start of the movie".
♠ ♠ ♠
[END]

Thank you so much to everyone that read this.
This was actually first ever fanfic and its was nice to reminisce about her.
Look out for another fic that I'll be posting soon.