I'll Jump for You Bill Kaulitz

On Top of the Roof

‘On top of the roof, the air is so cold and so calm….’ My cell was ringing. It was one in the morning.

“Yes, Bea?” I was half-asleep, and sounded it too.

“FIVE MORE HOURS UNTIL WE LEAVE!!!” she screamed.

I swore this girl was crazy. She had bottled up her fangirlness while on vacation and it was exploding now.

“Will you seriously stop calling me every hour?” I groaned, putting it on speaker phone so I wouldn’t have to use energy to put the phone up to my ear.

“Aren’t you excited?!” she cried.

“I ain’t excited when I don’t get no sleep.”

“You sleep on the plane silly.”

“I can’t. It doesn’t work for me.”

“Not in coach it doesn’t. Hun, we’re riding first class.”

“Well obviously. Now let me get some sleep.”

“You know I’m going to be calling you every half hour now right?” Bea was way too loud, it was hurting my ears.

“Of course I knew that,” I sat up in bed now. I wouldn’t be getting any sleep at all. Not even on the nine hour plane trip.

“My mom can’t sleep either.”

“Is it possibly because you just came back from London yesterday? You know there is a difference in time?” I pointed out.

“There’s a difference in time in Italy too dummy! Hey why aren’t you sleeping over here in the first place?”

“We didn’t plan it like that, remember?”

“Oh yeah. Stupid Beatrice.”

My phone vibrated against my ear. Someone was texting me.

“Agh Bea hang on someone texted me.”

“Kay.”

‘will you tell bea to stfu. There are other ppl in this house to you no!!!”

“Sorry, it was my brother. He can hear you from his room.”

“Take me off speaker phone then!”

“Why don’t you let me go to sleep?!”

I hung up and turned off my phone. I laid motionless in bed, looking out my window. With the help of Bea’s mom we would have our hotel for three nights. Two nights from now would be the concert. The concert that would change my life. I could just feel it.