I'll Jump for You Bill Kaulitz

Schrei so Laut du Kannst

I’d had enough rest by the time the plane landed. I had also managed to clean myself up a bit and to change into this adorable outfit from Forever 21.

“Aw..you look cute!” Bea giggled as we walked off the plane and through the passage to the terminal.

I was shaking already. It was my first time in another country-other than Canada-and I couldn’t wait to explore and go shopping.

Then as we exited the passage, there was a scream.

“IT’S TOKIO HOTEL!” um…was I the one that just screamed that?

My stomach instantly dropped to the floor and my heart was beating out of my chest as Tokio Hotel indeed did walk by.

I was sorta disappointed-Tom and Bill were wearing sunglasses (which Bill pulled off much better by the way) and Bill’s hair was flat. Georg and Gustav followed close behind.

They walked by fast, not looking at anyone, and were gone before I came to my senses. If I had not been in a dream world I would have a) glomped Bill b) got his attention c) screamed his name till he had to look at me.

Bea slapped me. “Tara, stop dreaming! Jeez they walked past minutes ago. Don’t worry girl, we’re gonna freaking meet them tomorrow!”

I came out of my trance, stopped thinking about Bill for the moment, and followed her and her mom to baggage.

We found our bags quick, and then her mom gave us a few euros.

“Use that for a taxi. You girls go check in at your hotel. I’m going to go check in at mine. Get all situated and then call me. We’ll meet somewhere to eat, get some euros at the exchange place, and then go shopping,” Bea’s mom explained.

“Okay,” Bea and I said in unison.

“And don’t get lost or do anything stupid,” her mom smirked and handed us an Italian translation. “That should help you with the cab.”

“Kay. See you in like an hour mom,” Bea said.

We started rolling our luggage through the huge airport. I couldn’t see out into the city, but it did give me a taste of what it would be like. There were tons of people, most of them speaking fast Italian.

Mostly they were like American people-the teens varied in what they wore, some wearing very nice clothing, designer brands that they had probably bought in Milan, and some were wearing black, if only a few goths and emos.

When we exited the airport a gust of warm wind greeted us. It smelled good outside, like garlic and olive oil. Ah I loved Italian food. We weren’t in the middle of the city, but close enough.

There were small cafes with people relaxing outside and tons of little shops and places for tourists to go. I could see the Coliseum way off in the distance.

“Oh mein gott Bea, we’re in Italy!” I squealed.

We walked up to the side of the road.

“My mom says people are horrible drivers here.”

“Yeah, and Rome has gotten really dirty these past few years. I mean like nearly everyone smokes and just drops the butts on the ground,” she scrunched up her nose in disgust. I was glad she didn’t smoke or do drugs, only drink occasionally. Most emos did all that crap.

Bea expertly waved for a cab and we dumped our junk in trunk and hopped in.

“Eh…Santa Dominica Albergo per favore,” Bea’s translating was quite fast.

The taxi driver nodded and we were on our way.

Soon we were driving into Rome, past the Spanish Steps, past the Coliseum. And of course, Bea and I were taking millions of pics.

“This is amazing!” Bea laughed and rolled down her window so she could take a better pic of the Trevi Fountain.

There were tons of little shops-bakeries, pastry shops, gelato shops (!!!). I had a thing for good ice cream.

A warm wind was blowing in from the window and it felt good as we traveled around Rome. And it was true-traffic was terrible cause no one could drive.

After we got past the traffic jam, we were soon on the other side of the city. There were jewelry shops and Dolce & Gabbana stores but there was a lot of graffiti on the walls, and trash was everywhere.

“It’s got a lot of character though,” Bea said, reading my thoughts about how disgusting it was.

“And a lot of history. I wish we could stay here longer,” I pouted.

“Hey, maybe we can. You never know, Tom might ask me to stay while they do their Italian tours and I will just have to bring you along,” she smirked.

“Huh, you’ll be lucky if Bill allows you to tag along with me!” I exclaimed.

But we were just joking with each other. Like that would ever happen to us.

We paid the driver and got our stuff out of the back once we reached the hotel. It was super awesome with lots of ancient looking architecture. It was like some hotel that celebrities would stay at. Hey, Tokio Hotel might even be staying there.

We signed in at the desk and the friendly girl behind the desk, who luckily spoke English, took us up to our room.

“I hope you like it,” she said in shaky English as she opened the doors to our amazing suite.

“Oh mein gott,” Bea and I sighed and the door open.

The room, or rooms, cause there were five of them, were fit for royalty. A huge crystal chandelier above us, the floors marble and huge columns also made of marble. There was a balcony that overlooked the city and two bedrooms that looked exactly the same, complete with a full bathroom. The beds were four poster beds, king-sized, and the living room, complete with a huge widescreen TV, also had an awesome fridge filled with all these Italian snacks and sodas. And everything was free so we could eat it all if we wanted. The bathrooms had amazing showers with tons of jets, heated towels, and Jacuzzi tubs.

Bea and I both screamed upon entering each room. It was amazing, like a Donald Trump apartment or something!

I threw my luggage on the ground and jumped on my bed. I had the room that the balcony was off of. From the balcony you could also see the amazing pool. It was an outdoor pool, with three Jacuzzis. The water was crystal clear too. Good, cause I hated public pools. No one was even in it.

There were also TVs in each of the bedrooms, complete with channels in Italian and English. They didn’t have MTV, but they had Showtime! and all the other amazing movie channels.

Bea walked into my room. “My mom just called. She’s gonna meet us in the lobby in ten minutes.

“Oh Bea, this is just amazing,” I was still totally in awe of all of this. I still couldn’t believe that this was real.

“Hey, what’s that?” Bea pointed to the side table.

“Looks like a letter,” I replied, picking it up and ripping it open.

“It’s from the band!” Bea squealed.

“Dear Tara, we are excited to see you tomorrow. We hope you find your stay in this luxury hotel wonderful. Remember, we’re paying, so you can do anything you want in here. Love, Tokio Hotel.”

“AHH!!!” Bea and I screamed and started jumping up and down.

“Oh my God this is really happening!” I exclaimed.

“Holy fuck I know!”

Then we both screamed again.

We both grabbed our purses and sunglasses, though it was getting dark already, and headed out the door.

Bea’s mom was waiting in the lobby for us.

“So, you girls like Rome so far?” she asked.

“I fucking love it!” I cried, then covered my mouth, realizing I had cursed.

Bea’s mom just started to laugh. “It’s okay, I don’t get mad at cursing.”

“Your mom is amazing,” I whispered to Bea as we got into another cab.

“Psh, I know,” she giggled.

“So girls, we’ll eat first and then make our way over to the designer stores? Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Dior?”

“Heck yes madre!” Bea cried and we all started to laugh.

Oh man this was gonna be fun.