Status: comments are loved.UDATES WILL BE ONCE A WEEK OR EVERY OTHER WEEK.

Ravenous

One.

"You deliberately disobeyed my orders; you went beyond our community limits. Almost got caught and seen by the humans, could have gotten yourself killed." The man who raised her from childhood stalked across the room, his hands behind his back and his blue eyes staring at her.

Her hands rested on her legs, she was curious; she wanted to know more. Not be locked up like some child, she was an adult. She needed to know of her father, who he was and why he left.

"You tend to forget." He stopped and stared at her, hands still behind his back. "You are not normal." His voice was harsh and her green eyes looked up at him.

There was nothing normal about her or anyone else she lived with, her eyes were a piercing green with a tinge of blue, while every one else had blue eyes.

They couldn't survive on human food, it would poison them. Leaving them sick, for a short period. How ever she could thrive from both-blood and food. It’s as if she was half of them and half of something else, it wasn't human. It was worse; it was something that made everyone in her community cringe at the sight of her.

Her head lowered, she didn't know who her mother was either. She had a small memory of her, smiling at her. Her eyes bright blue, but the memory was short. She didn't even know what she sounded like. How could he blame her for being curious, wanting to know these things.

She knew how to fight; she knew how to use a gun. Rose wasn't a child anymore, but he couldn't see that. His thought was always about danger, because she was different.

"Have you heard anything?" His voice pierced her ears, his hands now at his side.

"Yes."

She heard a small sigh come from his nose, his poster straight and his eyes hard. His tongue ran over his lips and his eyes narrowed, "If I catch you again..." He turned his back to her. "You will be severely punished." With out a second glance, he left the room- slamming her door behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if anyone has ever seen underworld, but the old guy. When I write her care taker, I think his voice.

Anyways, hope you like it. Comment?