Status: comments are loved.UDATES WILL BE ONCE A WEEK OR EVERY OTHER WEEK.

Ravenous

Three.

Her eyes scanned the city below her, she was looking for something- but what-. People shoved past each other, while others walked casually. Her feet rested on the edge of the building, so desperate to drop down to the ground beneath her. So desperate to join them, to fit in.

Her body swayed back and forth softly, she could drop. No one would notice. She could blend in as if she belonged, she could find a way. Controlling her blood list would be easy, she could eat human food and be fine.

"Please don't jump."

Her ears perked at the sound and her eyes slowly widened, but she didn't speak. She didn't know why, but the person thought she was going to kill herself- as if- she wouldn't die.

"What ever happened, I swear it’s not that bad." She heard his soft footsteps come closer to her, then she saw it in the corner of her eye. Tobin, he was rested on the building across from her -waiting- he wanted her to jump. To report it, that she ran off. That she disobeyed orders again, which she was doing at that moment.

He wanted to see how she would react with the human man behind her, in her 24 years of living; she never met a human. Rose would hear them come to the community for meetings, but she never spoke to one. She was forbidden.

Rose was stuck, if she jumped then she was in trouble. If she turned around and faced this man, she was in trouble. Her head lowered and her shoulders slouched slightly, she had to pick one. Tobin was waiting.

"If you jump, you'll be hunted and punished Rose. I'll have to hunt you." She heard Tobin's soft whispers in her ears causing her head to slowly turn to him. "If you turn and face that man, I will have to kill him." Her eyes widened, kill him.

She was now standing straight, she saw Tobin stand as well. Ready for action. "They can't keep doing this, I'm not a slave." She let the whispers slid from her lips.

"I know that, but I have to follow my orders Rose. You know this." His voice was stern, and a sigh escaped her lips. She was stuck, she wanted to turn around and face the man but she also wanted to jump.

She heard the shuffle behind her, "My name is Theo.. I know that doesn't matter. But please don't jump." Her eyes lowered as she heard him mumbled something to himself. She could hear Tobin making his way over, he was getting impatient. So she turned in his direction and stole a glance at Theo, "Nice meeting you." Her footsteps were quick and she was gone before he knew it.