Status: comments are loved.UDATES WILL BE ONCE A WEEK OR EVERY OTHER WEEK.

Ravenous

Four.

Rose sat on the cold floor, her eyes lowered and her hair was a mess. She was receiving the ultimate punishment, having disobeyed the rules once more; they figured this would help. But it didn't, it drove her further away then before-she was plotting on how to escape.

Tobin had brought her back, she was yelled at and then tossed in this dungeon that she never thought existed. She had been in there for three days total, no food, no water and no blood supply. Just a toilet and some blankets- not even a shower.

Footsteps echoed in the caved halls, Rose didn't lift her head- she just kept staring at the chains around her wrists and ankles. They were treating her like an animal, it was barbaric. The foot steps got closer and finally stopped in front of her cell, she picked up the scent before even looking at him.

"Go away Tobin." Her voice cracked as she slowly looked at him, her bright eyes were now dull. His face held a grim expression, he felt bad for her being there.

"It’s only been three days and you look ready to pass die." He spoke as she rolled her eyes, she hasn't slept either. Which wasn't helping in the least bit, he let off a small chuckle as he rolled a small vile over to her. The glass clanked against the stone floor. Softly landing at her feet.

Rose stared at it for a few seconds, she could smell the contents in the vile. Her body clenched for it, starved for it. Slowly she reached out with dirty shaky hands, her fingers enclosed the vile and she swallowed softly. They were starving her for a reason, so why was Tobin feeding her now; after three days.

Her fingertips slowly opened the vile, bringing it to her lips; her eyes flickered over to Tobin. His eyes were on the floor, her tongue slowly touch the rim on the vile and immediately flinched away with a hiss. "What the hell is this?" The vile hit the floor with a shatter and she was inching away from it, Tobin's eyes quickly studied her before turning and walking away.

It wasn't long before her eyes closed and her body hit the floor.