Status: comments are loved.UDATES WILL BE ONCE A WEEK OR EVERY OTHER WEEK.

Ravenous

Five.

Her muscles screamed at her as she started to move, it was ask if her body hadn't moved in days or even weeks. A groan escaped her lips as she tried to push her self off the cold wet floor, but her arms wouldn't budge-nothing would budge.

Another groan escaped her lips as she felt her hair sticking to her face, was she sweating? Did she have water splashed on her face while out cold? What happened?

"I see you're awake finally."

The sound of Tobin's voice made her body crindge and her skin crawl, she didn't want to trust him or even acknowledge him for that matter. But she knew he was doing his job, doing what he was told to do.

"Where am I?" Her voice was like sandpaper as she spoke, her throat dry as she needed some serious water.

Slowly she was able to finally push herself from the ground, blinking a few times and trying to gather her surroundings.

Tobin moved silently around her, his face Stern yet unemotional. She couldn't tell what what was going on, she knew that she wasn't in her home anymore or they had moved her to a more secluded area. That's when she saw it, the slick leather reflected in the moonlight that was coming through the window.

Was this her punishment?

Rick had never in her life made her go through something so vile, something only the slaves would go through. That's when she knew she wasn't staring at her best friend, but at a soldier a man doing his job.

"You wanted to act as if you were a slave, then you will be treated like one." It was his words, not Tobin's.

The whip hit the floor with a small clank, when it moved she could hear the scrapping of metal on the ground. Her heart started to beat faster as the adrenaline pumped through her system, she's watched the slaves get beaten with it. The pain they endured, the screams that ripped through the halls as they bled to death. Was that his plan? To kill her?

"Tobin please.." Her voice was low, pleading. She tried to push herself away and soon realized that she was stuck, chains held her in place. "Tobin, I'm your best friend."

He slowly walked around to where her back was facing him.

"Tobin, please! What did they expect?" She could hear the fear on her voice as he spoke. "I don't know who or what I am!"

The whip hit her back so hard she couldn't figure out if she was screaming from pain or shock, it felt like she was getting stabbed with a thousand needles ag one. Digging into her skin and pulling their way out slowly, she could feel the blood pooling out of the wounds and down her back. Her eyes hazzy from the pain, it wasn't long until he struck her again.

Her nails digging into the ground below her, cracking as she tried to fight the pain. Her teeth grinding together as she tried not to scream with ever lash her gave her. One after another, non-stop. He must have been on 90 lashes by the tie he stopped, her body slumped over lifeless. Her eyes glazed over in pain as she tried to breathe.

She would never forgive him for this, she couldn't. He had a choice and he chose to punish her like Rick wanted, to leave her on the cold, wet floor half naked bleeding.

"I'll never forgive you."

He stopped in his steps as he walked away, the whip hanging loosely in his grip.

"I hoped you wouldn't, so you know what punishment I will choose for you ever time you try to leave."

Her eyes widened slightly as she tried to process what he had said, did he choose the punishment? Did he willingly choose to hurt her over and over again.

Shutting her eyes, she placed her hands against the floor, the blood from her back dripping down her arm like a river. But she wasnt going to give up, she never gave up. It was in her blood she knew that much, she was strong. Her body swayed as she stood, pain steering through every bone, muscle and cut.

"I'll get you back for this, even if I slit your throat myself."
♠ ♠ ♠
So so so sorry for not updating, I hope you enjoy this chapter!