Status: this was just for fun

So Soft

#YOLO

There he was, and he was a few steps away from where she was standing.

Butterflies didn’t stop fluttering from the moment he stepped onto the carpet, oh God, he looks so good, and his hair! She thought with a squeal, the other fans surrounding her gave her a weird look but she ignored them.

Samantha was finally about to meet Patrice Bergeron, she just hoped she didn’t make a fool out of herself.

THERE HE IS! She sucked in a breath, and stared up at him. He smiled at her, and she swore her heart stopped beating. Oh my God, she felt like she was going to explode. His hair was styled perfectly, and even though it was gelled it looked so soft. His chocolate brown eyes were wide, and she swore he saw her deepest darkest secrets. She was definitely alright with his beautiful, manly face being the last thing she saw before she died.

“Hi, do you want an autograph?” His voice alone sent shivers down her spine, and she just about fell to the ground. Instead she nodded dumbly and handed him her Bergeron shirsey. “What’s your name?”

She froze. Holy God, what was her name!? She felt a slap on her back and remembered that she wasn’t alone, and thanked the heavens above that her friend was with her. Gaining a bit of confidence Sam choked out her name.

Not wanting him to leave as soon as he finished signing her shirt, she blurted out the words she wished she could take back.

“This will probably sound creepy, but yanno hashtag YOLO, can I touch your hair?” He paused in signing the shirt and slowly looked up. He laughed causing her heart to flutter.

Damn it, Samantha! Why did you do that? Hashtag YOLO? What even are you?

“OK.”

Wait… what?

“What?”

“OK, you can touch my hair.” He grinned, a slight blush on his cheeks. He bent down to her level and leaned his head towards her.

Hesitating she reached up and ran her fingers through his hair. Her fingers easily went through the strands, no feel of grease or massive loads of gel in his hair. It was perfect, and fluffy. Like him. She sighed, it is as soft as she imagined. At this moment she was glad that she was a total creep and glad that she blurted out the words when she did.

She pulled her hand back, thinking that it was time to stop being a weirdo, but now she’s probably gonna see this all over twitter or tumblr.

Fuck my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha, this is what happens when your bff says that she wants to touch a hockey players hair.