Status: Comments are the best thing ever - positive or negative!

Anything to See You Smile

Thirteen

Andy was in shock for the remainder of the day. Oli had kissed him. Oli had kissed him. No matter how he thought about it, he couldn't get it out of his head. What he'd tasted like - a mixture of coffee and alcohol from the night before. His smell was overpowering - it had always been intoxicating to Andy since teenagers. He always smelled good. His stubble was rough against his chin, and his hair tickled his forehead. His weight had pressed down on him. It was a bad kiss - well, it would have been, considering he'd been half strangled a millisecond beforehand - but because it was Oli. Because it was their first kiss...it didn't matter. Andy practically fell off his chair when his phone rang. He ran to it, praying it was Oli. It was Josh.

"Josh...hi."

"Hey, I was just calling to check on Oli - he's not answering his phone."

"Uh....we...sort of...had an argument, he stormed out...I think he wants to be alone."

"An argument?"

"Yeah..."

"You're a terrible liar. I hope things sort themselves out, Andy. Listen, if he doesn't come home, I expect he'll be on the roof of the Dean Theatre. He goes there when he's upset."

"I didn't know that. I thought he went to you, or for a walk."

"Well, he does that sometimes. But he asked me not to tell you. I think it's about time you knew."

"Thanks, Josh. Bye." He ignored three calls from their manager and one from Jinxx before deciding to get dressed and go to find Oli.

He was opening the front door when he decided against it and sat down again. His nervous energy was making him agitated, and he wanted desperately to get out the apartment, but he didn't want to miss Oli if he came home.
At eight o'clock Oli let himself in quietly and headed for his bedroom, not acknowledging Andy's presence in the room until he blocked his path to his room.

"Move."

"Like hell. Oli, talk to me."

"About what? There's nothing to talk about." He said coldly, meeting Andy's eyes with a steely glare.

"Don't. Don't you dare play-" Oli tried to push past him and Andy shoved him backwards hard.
"Don't fucking play dumb with me, you jackass. You kissed me-"

"Shut up." Oli's fists were clenched and he couldn't meet Andy's eyes any longer.

"No. We were fighting, and then you pulled me down and kissed me-"

"I said shut up!!!" Oli grabbed hold of his shirt and slammed him up against the wall, winding him and hitting his head hard. Andy just smirked, glad he was finally getting a reaction, even if that meant also getting a fist in his face.

"What you gonna do? Strangle me? Go for it - we both know how that ends." Oli raised his fist but ended up slamming it into the wall next to Andy's head. His own head dropped in defeat. Andy tried to even out his breathing, calm his heartbeat.

"Why won't you just admit it?" He whispered, Oli didn't look up. His shoulders were tense.

"....Or are you telling me you kissed me because you didn't want to? As a way of annoying me or-"

"Stop it."

"Why? It's just us here. We both know why you did it-"

"Shut up, Andy!" Oli pushed away from him and walked away, Andy raced after his friend, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him against his body.

"If you didn't do it...I would have..." Oli froze in his arms, Andy slid one of his hands down Oli's side and up his torso. There he could feel Oli's heart racing through the thin shirt he wore.

"Andy-"

"No, I'm not letting you run this time." Andy's own heart was pounding with fear, anticipation and rapidly growing arousal as he nuzzled his nose into the crook of Oli's neck lightly.

Oli shuddered as Andy's breath ghosted over his skin. When he spoke, his voice was huskier than usual.
"...because we both know this...thing, between us..." He pressed a lingering kiss to his shoulder.

"It's too much...we can't keep running, Oli. You can't...run forever." He kissed his neck again, this time flicking his tongue over the hot skin, tasting him.

Oli fought back the gasp as Andy's tongue touched his skin. He was almost grateful for the arms that surrounded him, holding him up.

Andy lowered his hands to Oli's belt buckle and pushed them inside his boxers. A noise somewhere between a cry and a grunt escaped the other mans lips, and Andy suppressed his own feelings, pushing the other hand up into his shirt and over his chest.

Oli's head wanted to run, but his body was saying otherwise, so he pushed his thoughts aside and let himself feel what he hadn't for a very long time.
Andy moved his hand quicker around his erection and touching Oli's nipples with the other. His mouth soon also became busy on Oli's shoulder, neck and ear.

Oli stuttered out a moan and one of his hands scrabbled backwards at Andy's hip, grasping hold of him in an attempt to ground himself as Andy held him in that delicious space right before orgasm for as long as possible.

Oli came embarrassingly quickly, and incredibly hard. Andy had now pulled him back against him leaning against the couch and Oli sagged against his body as his legs became to shaky to support his weight. Andy continued to jerk him off, pulling him through his orgasm until he was too sensitive to take it any more. He moved his hand away, the other remained on his chest inside his shirt. Feeling his racing heart begin to pound slower and slower in the post-orgasm haze. Andy kissed his shoulder again, and moved his other hand away. Those movements jogged Oli out of his haze, and as soon as the hand had gone, he felt dirty, embarrassed, humiliated. He couldn't face Andy and had to make a beeline for the bathroom instead.

Andy hadn't expected Oli to freeze up and rush off again. Not after that. He felt disappointment smack into him like a fist, winding him. He washed his hands robotically. Oli had turned the shower on. Desperate to get rid of any trace of him, Andy thought bitterly.

He didn't realise he still sported his own erection until he sat on the back of the couch. His blackened mood quickly killed that off, and he suppressed the memories of what had just happened so that he could face Oli in a composed state.

Oli had worked himself into such an agitated state that he suffered a panic attack and had to sit under the powerful spray of the shower until he'd stopped crying and gasping for air like a fish out of water. He ran the shower cold, wincing as he stepped out and saw his reflection in the mirror. It was obvious he'd been crying, and his skin was red raw where he'd scrubbed at his body so viciously.

Andy's eyes scrutinised him when he walked out apprehensively. Oli could see him taking in the details. He'd know what Oli's reaction had been to...to...Oli couldn't bring himself to think about it.
"Didn't impress you then, I guess." Oli's stomach clenched uncomfortably at the deadened tone of Andy's voice.

"Andy-"

"What's your problem? Just tell me. We both know what's going on now. No games. Just say it. Say it." Oli swallowed.

"It's...it's weird! We've been best friends since like...ever. It's just weird."

"Ok, it feels a bit weird to cross that boundary. I get that. But not so weird that you'd react like this."

"W-w-well it's just...it's just...I mean...I..." He trailed off and Andy shook his head - a mixture of disgust and disappointment.

"I'm going - save you the trouble of running away again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it :D