Status: Comments are the best thing ever - positive or negative!

Anything to See You Smile

Three

Oli woke up with a throbbing head. He was in his room, and he swallowed dryly, uncomfortably, before slowly climbing to his feet and moving into the kitchen to fetch aspirin and an anti-nausea pill to ensure he wouldn't throw up. He sipped at the water and struggled to remember the events of the previous night.

Andy ground himself down on the bed, shuddering as he came hard against it. The previous night had been too much, Oli had been right when he'd said that once the feeling resurfaced it was too much to control. It was his third orgasm that morning and he still wasn't satisfied. It slightly overrode his overwhelming headache, but he knew that wouldn't last long so he left to get aspirin, water and coffee to catch the short-term sickness before it hit.

"Hey." Oli groaned quietly.

"Oh....hi." Andy felt awkward and guilty as Oli leant against the counter and Andy walked round him to get the things he needed.

"Feeling a little sore?" Oli held up his middle finger and Andy chuckled.

"How are you not feeling worse than you are?"

"I've been drinking whiskey since school - you haven't drank it since then. You do the math."

"Maths...and fair enough...good point."

"I'm American, it's math."

"You live in England - it's maths."

"If you went to America would you start saying trash and sidewalk? No."

"Yeah well...oh I'm too rough to do this..." Oli held his head gingerly and Andy laughed at him, earning a hateful glance.

"Anyway...I know we argued and made up last night...but what actually happened? What time did we go to sleep?"

"We made up, and you passed out. I went to bed."

"Oh, nothing else?"

"Nope. That was that." Oli nodded, returning to bed, and Andy thought back to his dream....wishing shamefully that it had been a reality.

"Tell me you didn't touch yourself that night, and the next night, and the next thinking about it. Tell me."

Andy worked his hand round his cock, rubbing the underside, cupping his balls and desperately recapping sections of his dream.

"Tell me that night didn't become your biggest secret, the thing you'd never allow yourself to think about because it was too huge. It was too big of a deal....it made you too hot-"

Andy thrust hard into his slippery hands, now using them both as he worked himself into a frenzy.

"And everything that could've happened...everything that could, might happen. It turns you on more than anything ever has. More than any girl, or guy, you've ever been with. More than any hot movie or magazine you jerked off to, more than anything else....it's the ultimate fantasy."

He suppressed his noises as he panted heavily, sweat running in rivulets down himself as he desperately tried to stop himself from cumming, desperate to relive the dream as if it was reality, determined to stay in the pre-orgasm euphoria for as long as possible.

"Tell me you're not turned on right now."

Andy buried his face in his pillows to muffle his cries as he reached his orgasm that seemed to last forever. He continued touching himself until he was too sensitive to handle it and let go, lying next to the semen littering the sheets and praying that Oli hadn't heard him.

"Didn't you change your sheets less than a week ago?" Oli mumbled as he walked into the kitchen and Andy was stuffing the fitted sheet that had previously covered his mattress into the washing machine.

"Uh...yeah."

"Are you getting ultra hygienic now, cause if you are you can move out." Andy faked laughter.

"No, I, erm...I spilt something."

"Wha-ohh......oh, ok." Andy flushed in humiliation as realisation passed over Oli's features.

"Anyways, I'm going to shower and make a bacon sandwich for lunch, you want one?"

"Yeah, I'll put the bacon on now."

"Cheers! And in future, wank in the shower - much easier to clean!" Andy swore at him loudly and Oli laughed, ducking into the bathroom before anything else could be said.

Andy's pulse thrummed through him as he recovered from the situation. He was ready to go again, already, and he was already exhausted. Oli appeared and clapped him on the back, jogging him out of his thoughts, ten minutes later.
"So you're feeling better."

"Yep. Still a bit sore but hey. What're you doing today?"

"Nothing, you?" He prayed he plans.

"I'm about until four then I'm meeting Tom for drinks and dinner." Andy nodded and glanced at the clock - only four hours to go.

Oli suggested they start watching the Bourne films again, which Andy was up for, but his distracted mind refused to let him think about anything other than the dream.
"What's wrong with you?" Oli asked, pulling Andy out of his mind. He waited for an explanation.

"I've been standing here for five minutes asking if you want a drink. I'm going to make a coffee."

"Oh...sorry. Yeah, thanks."

"So what's wrong?"

"I'm just tired."

"Too tired for Bourne? Bullshit." Andy cursed.

"You know me too well." He joined Oli in the kitchen who flicked the switch on the kettle and turned expectantly.

"There's nothing wrong I just can't concentrate."

"Because...?"

"I had a sex dream about us and I can't stop thinking about it." Oli hesitated for a moment before laughing and wagging a finger at Andy.

"You....you...ah you crack me up." Andy bit his lip and shrugged when the other man's back was turned.

One week later:

"Oli! I'm home, let's get going! Are you rea-" Andy raced through the apartment and opened the door to his friends room to see him in a compromising situation to say the least. Oli flinched and scrambled off the bed, pulling on his boxers quickly.

"I...uh...am ready."

"To what? Explode? Look, just fucking get on with it, ok, cause we gotta go- and I can still see it by the way." Oli tucked his cock back into his pants awkwardly.

"Listen where- who the fuck is that?" Oli froze as Andy saw the young man on skype on his open laptop.

"I'm Liam, hey." Andy mock waved back to the blonde onscreen and glared at Oli.

"He's a fucking teenager."

"He's not, he's 22!"

"Bullshit. He looks 16."

"Don't let my innocent eyes and perfect skin fool you, I'm 20...sorry Oli. But hey, at least I'm legal." The irritating, camp voice made Andy glare at his friend again who laughed uncomfortably and turned to his laptop.

"Uh...Li can you give us a second? I'll call you right back, don't do anything without me." Andy smacked his thigh incredulously and Liam waved again before hanging up the call.

"Where the hell did you find him?"

"Grindr."

"You have grindr?" Oli shrugged.

"Now I do."

"And you're booking up with random guys online?! You know he could record that, sell it to the papers, you're just short of being a celebrity, Oli!"

"I'm not a fucking whore, Andy! I've been talking to Liam for months now, that was the first time we've hooked up. Anyway it's none of your business, can we talk about this later my dick is about to drop off."

"Fine, just wash your fucking hands - I can't let you touch anything knowing they've been up your ass." Oli rolled his eyes and stuck his middle finger up.

"As if you don't do it too." Andy left, heart hammering wildly and his crotch just as hard as Oli's. Thank god for skin-tight jeans.

Oli sat on the bed for five minutes, recovering his composure before calling Liam back.
"Hey."

"Hi...so is he your boyfriend? Did you just tell me he was your friend so I'd send you pictures?"

"What? No, of course not. He's just my friend."

"Good. So later I can come over there and fuck you for real." Oli bit his lip at the prospect and grinned cheekily.

"Andy, where the fuck is he?"

"He's just sorting something out, he said it'd only take five minutes."

"We don't have five minutes!! Shit...if we're late to Jordan's wedding...he'll be devastated. Him and Oli are the second closest next to you two."

"I know! Believe me I gave him a hard time, whatever it is it must be important." They all grumbled amongst themselves and Andy bitterly realised how true that statement was, Liam must be important. He arrived ten minutes later looking perfectly groomed and calm and everyone swore at him profusely before we set off for the church.

"Nice job, best man. Do you have the rings?"

"Yes I have the bloody rings. Don't be pissy with me, Andy."

"I just can't believe that you'd risk Jordan's wedding for some twink you met online." He hissed before climbing out of the car after Matt.

"Hey! Jesus, I thought you weren't gonna make it!" Jordan hugged Oli tightly.

"Are ya kidding? It's your day, mate, wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Nope, just for Liam." Andy muttered, earning a hard punch on the arm before Oli left to stand next to Jordan at the front.

"I hate weddings." Oli laughed at Andy who was drunk already.

"Only cause you had no one to bring. That bridesmaid is checking you out. I think her name's Anna...she's Emma's cousin or something."

"Not interested."

"You haven't even looked at her."

"Is she the redhead?"

"Yeah."

"Not interested."

"Are you discriminating against the amazing thing that is auburn hair?"

"I'm saying I'm not interested."

"Oh Jesus, I'm not gonna hang around you if you're gonna depress me all night. See you later." Oli downed the rest of Andy's drink before walking away. He sighed and ordered another one. Soon a hand was on his arm and he prayed it wasn't the redhead.

"You're being grumpy again." He looked at Emma's sweet, smiling face and rubbed his eyes.

"No I'm not. Congratulations, love. Why aren't you with your hubby?"

"Meh, plenty of time for him later. Why're you upset?"

"I'm not!"

"Have you and Oli had a fight?"

"No." She looked at him with big eyes and he shook his head.

"Don't look at me like that, Em."

"C'mon then! Spill!"

"I'm fine. Dance with me." He pulled her out to the dance floor against her protests and refused to answer her questions which, when surrounded by people, she was reluctant to ask.

"Hi." The redhead turned, Andy hadn't wanted to speak to her, but the way her face lit up when she realised it was him made the experience far more enjoyable.

"Oh, hey. The best mans best friend."

"That's about right...I'm Andy." She shook his hand.

"Anna."

"I heard...the best man and the bride have been pairing us up all evening." She laughed quietly; the noise reminded Andy of a bell.

"They've been doing the same to me. Congratulations on the new single, by the way. Top 10 in the charts, impressive." Andy nodded modestly.

"Thank you. What do you do?"

"Struggling artist - fine art, not music artist." Andy nodded.

"That's great, what kind of stuff do you do?"

"A lot of cityscapes and urban/nature juxtapositions. I do some portraits too, when I'm commissioned."

"Wow, impressive. I'd like to see examples some time. Maybe you could draw me."

"Maybe."

"Can I get you another drink?"

"Sure, thank you." As Andy stood waiting at the bar, Oli gave him the thumbs up from where he was stood with the happy couple. Andy gave him the finger before returning. Anna was laughing quietly.

"Oh, you saw that, huh?" She nodded, the light in her eyes was so pure and innocent Andy couldn't help but smile again.

"So, it's been nice getting to know you, Andy." Anna admitted quietly as they sat outside away from everyone else.

"Likewise. But hey, we should meet up again so you can draw that portrait. Maybe I could get to know you some more." She nodded slowly.

"Yeah..I'd like that. But...if we do?"

"Yeah?"

"You need to not wear that ring - you look like Delboy." Andy was pleasantly surprised at the banter and they both laughed.

"That's a deal."
♠ ♠ ♠
Some feedback would be perfect, thanks for reading I hope you're enjoying it ^_^