Status: Comments are the best thing ever - positive or negative!

Anything to See You Smile

Eight

"F-fuck! Stop! Please stop...." Andy yelled and suppressed a scream as Sebastian pulled at the numerous pegs that he'd attached to Andy's body - on his inner thighs, nipples, in a row down his back and stomach before pulling them off, making his skin burn.

"Hey, have you heard from Max lately?" Oli frowned at the concern in Josh's voice on the other end of the phone.

"No, why? Something wrong?"

"Matt called me and told me that he's had some kind of falling out with his family and has gone to visit his Aunt and Uncle - who live in Paris."

"He's just upped and left to Paris?"

"Yeah...I'm just a bit worried."

"It's Max, he's a great traveller and we know he won't do anything stupid even if he is upset."

"Yeah, but we have interviews, two photoshoots and work on a new album scheduled. We need him."

"Well that sucks man, I feel bad but...I don't know what to tell you." Josh sighed.

"Yeah sorry. I didn't mean to dump on you, I just needed to vent."

"Hey no problem, any time."

"You got any issues you need to talk to me about...? I haven't heard anything about those dreams since you last mentioned it." Oli bit his lip, wondering if he should divulge more information upon his friend.

"Want to meet up? We're both bummed out by the sounds of it. I could use a beer, too."

"Same. Meet at The Crown in twenty?" Josh agreed and Oli grabbed his jacket before leaving.

When he arrived in the pub, Josh was waiting with two beers and waved him over.
"Hi."

"Hey. So what couldn't you tell me before?"

"I...it's nothing." He took a large swig from the pint glass in front of him.

"Well it is, if it's bugging you this much."

"Fine....Well I keep having them...and it just doesn't make sense."

"Is he always just.. talking to you? Like before?" Oli met his eyes for several long moments before shaking his head guiltily.

"Ok....so how far do you go?" Oli sighed in exasperation and Josh looked at him indignantly.

"Well...you wanted me to help! Don't get arsey."

"Sorry...well...so far...we keep leading up to it then it doesn't actually happen. So..just kissing..and a lot of talk and tension, then when it's about to happen I wake up." Josh nodded thoughtfully.

"So you haven't told me who this guy is....but we'll get to that later. Have you told him?"

"What?! No! Of course not. You're the only person who knows - and you promise me you won't-"

"Oli. I'm not gonna tell anyone. Ok so...I'm guessing from how much it's upsetting you, it's a good friend?"

"He's supposed to be my bes-" Oli cut himself off and Josh met his eyes, Oli held his stare, wonder if he'd realised what Oli had been about to say.

"....one of my best friends...."

"So he's someone I know?"

"Yeah..."

"It's me, isn't it?" Oli laughed at Josh's attempt to cheer him up slightly.

"Yes, Joshua, you caught me. I've been in love with you since the day we met."

"Knew it." They chuckled at one another and Josh took another swig before sighing.

"Look, I think your biggest problem here is the guilt. You need to stop beating yourself up cause you're making it a huge deal in your head...and everyone has inappropriate dreams or thoughts about people, it's horrible but it happens. It's not your fault."

"I know...I know and I tell myself that..but then it makes no difference and every time I see him I feel guilty. Or I panic because I feel like he knows. Or I get angry with him because I feel like it's his fault. Then there's all the other inconvenient shit that comes with it." Josh nodded understandingly.

"Remember that girl Christie I went out with back in '08?" Oli nodded.

"I had the hots for her mum so bad that I couldn't go to dinners at theirs cause I'd get hard under the table. And I'd think about her when we were having sex. It was the grossest thing ever. This isn't that bad."

"Well the age thing isn't a problem - but he's a friend. That's worse than the mother." Josh nodded.

"Andy?" Andy came to slowly, Sebastian's face blurry for several moments before his vision finally cleared.

"Are you alright?" Andy nodded, in a daze from the powerful orgasm that had led to him fainting.

"How long have I been out for..?"

"Only a few seconds. Luckily. I'm sorry I thought-"

"Don't be sorry I haven't felt this great in ages." Sebastian shook his head and laughed in shaky relief, helping Andy to his feet and towards the bathroom.

"Thank God for that. I thought I'd pushed you too far-" He was surprised when Andy turned and kissed him gently.

"You couldn't push me too far - you know my limits." Sebastian smiled at the shorter man and pushed away the wave of affection that hit him like a punch to the gut when; his hands felt the smooth skin of Andy's tiny waist, his dark eyes met the blue, and he took in the infectious smile.

"We both need a shower. Let's go." Andy chuckled - oblivious to his inner struggle - and let himself be led towards the water.

"Anyway. Thanks for talking to me about this Josh-"

"Hey, you too mate. I don't like being kept out of the loop - so whenever you need me I'm a phone call away, ok?"

"Yeah. Same to you. Thanks mate." They bid one another goodbye and Oli headed home. He decided to take a shortcut home, and the sight that he was met with in an alley made his blood run cold.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave me a comment and do subscribe!! Thanks