Status: Welcome to my first ever story called The Truth enjoy if some or most of you Sonic the Hedgehog fans, then you came to the right story :)

The Truth.

The Truth. Chapter 2.

Here's More :) ;)

Chapter 2.

Sonic's emerald green eyes shimmered in the light as he was in his Mach 5 race-car bed in his room reading his favorite Mega-Man comic books. His pet dog, Muttski was joining him panting his tongue and wagging his tail while waiting for his owner to turn the page. Sonic loved Mega-Man with all his heart so much, that he would even wake up early on a Saturday to watch his favorite cartoon about his hero saving the world from utter destruction. Despite being a teenager, the cobalt blue hedgehog could be quite immature at times resulting in him playing video games, going to go-kart races, even doing what he was doing right now: reading comics.

At times, Sonic himself wished that he could stop being the hero and just be a normal mobian for once; one who could go to school, try out for the school band, hang out with his friends more often apart from just on missions, and simply just to be there with his family a lot more than usual. Although many years ago he was too little to know about them due to the Great War which resulted him being in the care of his Uncle Chuck, he still wanted to know a heck of a lot leaving him with questions that were left to remain unanswered.

The knocking at the door interrupted his thoughts as he smiled at the two elder hedgehogs who both revealed themselves to check up on him.

"We see that you are quite busy at the moment; we just came in to say goodnight." Bernie explained sitting on the edge of the bed. "That's alright, I was just catching up on some reading is all; isn't that right Muttski?" The dog bark receiving a pat on the head by Jules. "looks like Muttski agrees. Now Sonic, you should really get some rest; it's already past your bedtime." Nodding and yawning in agreement, he set the comic down on his bedside table as Bernadette planted a kiss on his cheek tucking him in some more. Jules gave him a fist bump and side hug.

"Sweet dreams My baby boy."

"Goodnight Champ, see you in the morning."

Watching him doze off eventually snoozing away, the female purple hedgehog turned off his light and gently closed the door behind them leaving their son to sleep and dream peacefully.