Status: Welcome to my first ever story called The Truth enjoy if some or most of you Sonic the Hedgehog fans, then you came to the right story :)

The Truth.

The Truth. Chapter 5. Part 2.

Here's Part 2 we're almost to the end ;)

Chapter 5. Part 2.

Sonic stared at them long and hard with tears forming in his eyes turning his head away. "S-So that means... I'm not really your son... You two adopted me." He bit his bottom lip to keep it from trembling as the warm salty eye water started to come down as he quickly wiped it away. "Oh Sonic sweetie..." Bernie replied getting up to comfort her boy but instead, he gently pushed her hand away.

"Why didn't you guys ever tell me the truth?" "We were going to Sonic, we were going to tell you everything the minute you were old enough, and wise enough to understand before it was too late. But things started to happen unexpectedly at the wrong time; the war, Robotnik, and at that time, you were in Charles's care where you were raised by him for most of your life. And that's when you met Sally, befriended Tails the minute he was born, and formed the Knothole Freedom Fighters with her, Bunnie, Antoine, and Rotor." Jules explained as he stood up walking over to the pair placing a fatherly hand on his shoulder.

"We never meant to deceive you Sonic, but what matters right now is that whether biological, or adopted, you are still our favorite and beautiful boy with a lot of great values and we will love you no matter what situation we will all be in." Bernadette explained as she wiped her son's tears away giving him a warm hug followed by Jules as they were in an official group hug.

"Thanks Mom, thanks Dad, I love you guys so much; I wouldn't know what to do without both of you."

The End is near Chapter 6 will be up soon ;)