Sequel: In the Dark of Night
Status: Active!

Nine Lives

One

Location : Starling City
Time : 10:58 P.M.


The sound of feet hitting the pavement was heard.

Shadows barely able to been seen by the lack of light. A man yelled out, "Leave me alone!" He appeared as if he were being chased by someone .

Arsenal panted lightly as he ran after, what felt like the twentieth bad guy of the week. He and The Arrow had been on the trail of some jewel thieves and had finally cornered them in a abandoned wear house.

"You have failed this city!" The Arrow yelled as he pulled back an arrow in his bow. He had aimed at the thieves, Arsenal right by his side, doing the same, when something fell from above them, and landed on The Arrow, knocking him to the ground.

The Arrow grunted lightly as he realized what had hit him was a person. He struggled with the being as Arsenal looked for a clear shot. The jewel thieves decided to take this as an opportunity to flee.

"What the hell are you doing?!" The Arrow yelled in a frustrated manner, finally freeing himself from said being.

Arsenal looked to the person with mass confusion, questioning the same thing.

The being laughed lightly before removing the hood, and looking at the pair. "Oliver Queen, I've been looking for you. " The being said, revealing that it was a girl that was speaking. She smiled once before looking at Oliver.

The Arrow looked to Arsenal, both of them most likely, more confused by their guest.

"You see, I work for a very, powerful man. And there is a woman more powerful than the humans of earth, and she is planning something on a disastrous scale. " She briefly explained before continuing on with a extended hand. "I'm Selina Kyle."

"No? Alright then." She said with a smile as she withdrew her hand.

"What does your boss wants with The Arrow?" Arsenal questioned as he looked to her, folding his arms.

"At the moment that only concerns The Arrow, and my boss." She clearly stated. She heard someone call her voice in the distance, "I'll be around." She said before taking her leave.

Arsenal looked to The Arrow with a raised eyebrow. "What do you think she wants?" He questioned.

The Arrow shook his head. "I'm not sure. But I want you to watch her."

Arsenal nodded before taking off after her, The Arrow turning on his feet to walk away.

Selina followed the direction where she had heard her voice, but when she arrived , no one was there. At least, not until someone had hit her in the back, causing her to stumble forward.

Selina turned on her heels quickly, and began to fight off the attacker.

Arsenal then jumped from off of a building and shot an arrow at the attacker. It had released a small amount of fog, momentarily blinding the opponent, but not before he knocked Selina unconscious.

Arsenal had brought Selina back to his apartment before placing her on the couch. He then went to freshen up, grabbing a wet towel for when she woke.

Selina awoke to a strange places, with a pounding head. There were events where she had been experimented on, and the project went awry, causing her to have powers.

Slowly standing to her feet, Selina began to look for means of escape, but was caught off guard as Arsenal entered the room. She pulled a small dagger from her boot, and pinned Arsenal against a wall, the dagger against his throat.

"Where's The Arrow?" She questioned.

Arsenal scoffed. "Why would I tell you?'

Selina rolled her eyes. "Because maybe I'll let you live." She responded, pressing the dagger closer to his neck to further emphasis her point.

"Fine," Arsenal started, "I'll set up a meeting, then you can talk to him."

Selina smiled. "Excellent." She said before walking to his window. "Good choice, Roy." She said with a wink before vanishing into the dark of night.