Sequel: In the Dark of Night
Status: Active!

Nine Lives

Two

Location : Starling City
Time : 5:45 A.M.


Selina yawned softly as she got out of bed. She proceeded to get ready, being the first one up, as always, Selina opened up her window and sat on the edge. She looked out side to the the night sky slowly change from a purple and silver speckled curtain of stars, into a orange-ish yellow dusk.

A small clattering coming from inside caused her to turn around, hoping off the window seal without a sound. Curiosity plagued her as her eyes narrowed. She slowly walked forward, unnoticed by a dark figure that wandered around the loft, hidden by the areas untouched by the sun's embrace.

Selina then leaped after the figure in the house, she and it rolled around the floor, both trying to gain the upper hand. Selina's hand came in contact with the beings's jaw, as she punched it. It managed to kick her off and onto her back. It went to attack her, but Selina rolled on her side.

Selina got to her feet as the figure thew a punch, she dogged left, then right, before doing a leg sweep. The figure jumped over her leg as light began to fill the room. Selina scurried to one side of the room and grabbed an object before drop-kicking her opponent. After it fell, she grabbed it's hair and pulled the head back. The object, a dagger securely placed against it's neck.

"You just made a big mistake." Selina told the figure.

The front door then creeked open. Dick Grayson stood in the doorway with a doughnut hanging from his mouth, and a tray containing two coffees in his hand. He was somewhat surprised to see the sight in front of him. His face had a quizzical expression upon it.

Selina turned the figure around to see that it was Roy Harper. Also known as, Arsenal. She released him, and he fell forward with a slight grunt, as he brought his hands forward to catch himself.

"For a sidekick, your not that bad at hand-to-hand." Selina briefly said with a raised eyebrow before folding her arms.

"What are you doing here?" Dick then asked as he walked through the door, closing it behind him.

"I'll ask the questions here. You attacked me and my partner. What is it that you guys want?" Roy asked.

"Not you. So don't waste your time." Selina answered.

Just then a object came flying into the room. Releasing a white fog. A solid thud was heard before Selina saw Dick's body passed out on the floor. She was starting to cough before going towards a window.

Selina began to climb out of it before a strong arm wrapped around her body, pinning her arms against her torso. A cloth was then placed on her face, over her mouth, and her line of vision suddenly became dark.
Image
Selina awoken, tied to Dick. Her line of vision still blurry from what she was drugged with, but from what she could see, Arsenal, The Arrow's technician, The Arrow's right hand man, Diggle, and Oliver Queen all seemed to be staring at them. But the two without tights were also not holding a arrow to their faces.

"We can answer nearly any question, aside from why we are here. Because that is something we're not allowed to answer, sorry." Dick said as he looked to those in front of him.

"Well too bad. I don't like to be attacked from out of no where. So I'm going to continue pressing for some answers. Let's start with something easy. What's your name?"

Dick looked to Selina to the best of his abilities. "We gotta call him."

Selina rolled her eyes and released a sigh. "No. I am not in the mood to be told off. And you know that's exactly what he'll do. Besides, do you want to be taken off that case?" She questioned, with a raised eyebrow. Just then, a smoke bomb was released into the room. Oliver, Roy, Diggle, and Felicity all coughed, only to find that Seliana and Dick were gone.
"One, two, three , four. Soon, Batman will be no more!" The Riddler said with a grin upon his face before laughing loudly...