Status: AlphaBat! "We will be your family." -Fie

One Big, Happy Family of Letters

Chapter 2: Zaylor and the Father

It was my second day living with AlphaBat. I got to know the boys a little more but today I was going to spend time with my father. I found him in his office that was in the big house.

"Hello dad." I said as I walked in

He looked up from his paper work. "Hello Zaylor. What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if you have time today if we could hang out a bit?" I asked

"I don't see why not. How about we have dinner?"

"Ok." I said smiling

I skipped out of my room only to run into the boys.

"Hey! Dad and I are having dinner tonight!" I said a huge smile on his face

The boys grinned and dragged me up to my room.

After hours of them calling stylists, forcing me to change clothes a million times they had finally picked an outfit. Dressed in a simple red dress that stopped at my knees, black sandals and my hair was in waves they walked me downstairs to met my dad. But dad wasn't down there waiting, instead we were told he was having dinner with his girlfriend.

I was on the verge of tears. The boys didn't look happy.

"Lets take her out." said Code

The boys went up stairs leaving me confused. After a while they came down dressed in suits. I smiled at them. They took me to the same place dad was going to and sure enough there he was with a woman that was so much younger than him. The boys had the waiter sit us near them and when dad saw us his eyes widen. The girl turn and saw us too.

"Boys why don't you sit with us?" she asked

"No we are having dinner with Zaylor. Luke you remember your own daughter that you promised to have dinner with, dont you?" asked Beta

"Daughter?" asked the lady
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2