Sequel: Hello

Centuries

E P I L O G U E

A piece of gold stationary rested on the glass table with an envelope and small card next to it. Eloise Mikaelson paced along the carpeted flooring in the living room with a phone pressed to her ear.

’I’m sorry, no one is here to take your call. Please leave a message.’ The automated answering machine had the older woman rolling her eyes.

“Winnie, darling, you’ve got an invitation here for a wedding. Kezzie and Patrick are tying the knot, thought you would want to know. It’s your mom, by the way. Love you.” Sighing she pressed the end button on her phone and picked up the delicate invitation.

You are cordially invited to witness the marriage of
Ms. Keziah Elle Lewis
&
Mr. Patrick Timothy Kane
On
August 27, 2016

Underneath the fancy lettering was the address for the Byron Colby Barn in Gray’s Lake, Illinois. Eloise flapped the page in her fingers and let out another sigh before dropping it onto the table. It would be a long shot for Winnie to get the message, let alone respond.

Eloise and Frank were the only two people who knew where Winnie was. They had quit searching for her after they had gotten a letter with a phone number attached to it. In two years they had gotten two phone calls each one minute long.

Winnie was perfectly happy staying hidden.

She didn’t want to be found.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once I create the sequel page, I'll attach it and what not.

Thank you for reading this, sticking with me through the random bursts and dead stops in my writing. I'm praying I get a computer for Christmas that I can finally type on and keep up to date with things. Cross your fingers!

Until next time,
A.