Status: Done.

Robot meets Girl

Happy V-day

Madison wasn’t very happy with Julian living with them as Julian’s parents “got over the shock” and was sleeping in Curtis’s bed with him.

Madison rolled over on the bed, sighing and stretching. She had dreamed about Nate who was coming to school less and less each day, making her worry more about him. Were they getting rid of him sooner?

When they got to school they saw Alison sitting with her group and talking to a new victim. Madison tried not to laugh and glanced at the two lovebirds. Maddie hated this day, not only because people were extra corny and confessed their love, it was because she never had anyone to share it with—expect Nate, who wasn’t here.

Madison’s cell phone rang to an unfamiliar number. She pressed the green button and held it up to her ear. “Hello?”

“Madison, we need to leave for a day or two.” Nate was frantic but to be calm as well. “I’ll wait outside for you.”

Madison hung up and ran out of the school to see Nate with bruises on his face. She ran to him and wrapped her arms around him. Maddie didn’t want to move, she didn’t want to think of anything bad that could happen, she just wanted Nate to be safe.

“We have to go,” Nate said, pushing her away and taking her hand. They ran away from the school and took the first train out of Portland. Nate didn’t seem to be one for words and Madison was trying to think of a way to explain to Curtis.

Nate noticed how Madison wasn’t as relaxed a usual and felt a pang. He had though of not seeing her anymore, but that was impossible. Madison had made him feel human and it was obvious that they were each other’s drug. Could he leave her to survive or would he keep her for his own selfish needs? Did he need or did he want her? Nate met her eyes for a short second before she looked away.

“Madison, please say something,” Nate said, feeling his heart speed up uncomfortably.

“I love you.” Madison sat across from him, staring at him, her body in a perfect posture, and then she looked away, hoping he wouldn’t feel the same.

***

The boys entered Julian’s empty house to find boxes labeled JULIAN’S SHIT. Curtis took a few boxes and put them in the car his parents had gotten him. Julian stood in the living room, holding back his tears. He really thought that his parents would understand and love him for who he really was, not who they expected him to be.

Curtis came in and brought some more boxes out to the car. Curtis understood how Julian was feelings and knew that he should give him some time alone. Curtis took out the last of the boxes into the car and heard Julian after him. “Julian—” Julian’s mouth slammed against Curtis’s and they held each other.

Julian had tears run down his face as he kissed Curtis more passionately. He wasn’t ready to face the abandonment and all he wanted to do was be with Curtis, to kiss Curtis, to love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its not much. i like the next chapter better. as for curtis and julian, you'll find out in chapter 20. i really like this, but i' haven't been writing a lot lately, cuz i've put some more drama and stuff. thanks for reading and comments are welcome!!