Status: Done.

Robot meets Girl

Robot Saves Girl

Curtis grinned at Nate. “So, you love Madison?” He grinned. “I think we should have the talk.”

Nate raised an eyebrow and sighed. His heart was finally settling down as he looked at Madison’s face. The shadows under her eyes were disappearing and the unnatural paleness was fading away. Nate started humming the songs she had sung him.

A deep breath came from Madison and Nate felt his heart speed up again. Her eyes fluttered open and she gave Nate a curious look. “Who are you?”

Nate’s heart sank and he didn’t want to breathe anymore. “No one important.” He walked away and upstairs.

“Hi, baby,” Curtis said, kissing her forehead. “How are you feelings?”

“Fine.” Madison sat up and looked at everyone else blankly. She met her mother’s eyes. “Mom?”

“Hi, sweets,” Andrea said, brushing her daughters black hair. “I’ve missed you.”

Madison hugged her mother. “I’ve missed you more than you can possibly understand.”

Curtis went upstairs to find Nate packing up clothes in a duffle bag. “I’m sure she’ll remember you, Nate. She loves you.”

“Curtis, maybe I should just let her go. She doesn’t need to be with a robot. Maddie need someone who can give her everything that she desires. I can’t give her anything.” Nate stepped out of the room and saw Madison looking at him. Did she hear him? “Hi, Madison.”

Madison walked over to his and caressed his cheek. After a few minutes, she held his face in her hands. Curtis headed back downstairs, knowing his cue. “You seem familiar.”

“We all look like someone else.” Nate tried looking away from her, knowing he couldn’t keep his tears back any longer.

Madison pressed her lips against his. She tried deepening the kiss, but it was too much for him. Nate pulled away, tears running down his cheeks. “What’s wrong?”

“You don’t remember me, Maddie, and I’m with that. I just want to say goodbye.” Nate pecked her lips and walked out the front door.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short, i know. sorry. thanks for reading and comments are welcome!